NarutoGaiden

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoGaiden

This is Naruo Rivals 2.0 the advanced version of Naruto Rivals.

Affiliate

~None at the Moment~

Latest topics

» Kiyomi Senshin vs. [Whoever Wants To Join]
Mizukage's Office EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 pm by Kiyomi Senshin

» Traveling to Amakagakure
Mizukage's Office EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:48 pm by Sadara Uchiha

» Kyosuke Kagami finish
Mizukage's Office EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:39 pm by Asher Senju

» Katsu Uchiha (W.I.P)
Mizukage's Office EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:15 pm by Leo

» Kusanagi clan
Mizukage's Office EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:08 am by Asher Senju

» Kyo Kusanagi WIP
Mizukage's Office EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:05 am by Asher Senju

» Mizukage's Office
Mizukage's Office EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:21 am by Cornelio Uchiha

» Zaku And (Whoever Wants To Join)
Mizukage's Office EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:39 am by Zaku Hitashi

» A boreing day...or not.
Mizukage's Office EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:05 pm by Iori

2 posters

Mizukage's Office

Kiyomi Senshin
    Kiyomi Senshin
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Mizukage's Office Empty Mizukage's Office

Post by Kiyomi Senshin Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Kiyomi Senshin, the 6th Mizukage, begun his work in his office. He was busy filling out reports, paperwork, and mission files that is filled with constant pleas from foreign countries. Ever since the 4th Great Ninja World War has ended and the death of the previous Mizukage Aisu Hyouzin, he felt an undeniable pressure on his shoulders. But after a few years as their leader, he is beginning to understadn the reverance and responsibility of the Mizukage, and so such stress is slowly being lifted off. He smiled and reassured himself that he's now a member of the Five Great Nations, that had always cheered him up. He then took a big breath, and lowered his head, contuining with his work.

Sigh, the shinobi here are pretty strong.. not to mention their manners.. Egress thought. During Aisu and Kiyomi's reign, they had immensely lifted Kirigakure in a Golden Age where their economy had a tremendous boost, more and more shinobi were being born and populated all over the village, and they were able to successfully develop an incredibly strong military. Toppling over Iwagakure, Kumogakure, and Sunagakure, their only rival was Konohagakure. However, they enjoyed the peace and luxuries they've obtained from their miraculous succession. Their system of creating and breeding talented and amazing warriors was successful and their ninja were always elite, strong, and follows the Code of Shinobi. A few decades ago, they had followed a bloody graduation system where students must slaughter each other to pass, hence Kirigakure shinobi are always top-notch or at least meet above the standards. Although the system ended when Aisu ruled, Kiyomi spreaded fear and the power of Kirigakure across the Shinobi World to make them quite a fearsome village. With more and new talented ninja being produced, Kirigakure would no doubt soon become at the top of the world. At least, those were Kiyomi's plans to expand Kirigakure's might and borders...

Kiyomi smiled knowing his plan has worked, Kirigakure's Assassination Squads are fearsome and the Jounin are well trained fighters, or so it appears. Even the toughest fighters in the Village of the Bloody Mist, including Genin, Chunin, Jounin, Hunter-Nins, and even his "trustworthy" advisors, their strength nor prowess could match Kiyomi's own. Could it be Kiyomi's legendary Kenjutsu skills that were considered so great that he became one of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist and lives on as their leader to this very day? Was it his brilliant strategic mind that allowed him to formulate tactics to overcome the enemy? Was it Kiyomi's massive chakra levels that are nearly comporable to a Bijuu's that allowed him to conjour up powerful and incredibly jutsus? Or was it his rare Kekkei Genkai that is considered to be Kirigakure's most dangerous weapon, a weapon so deadly and amazing that it strikes nervousness into the hearts of victims upon sight? Why not all of the above? The Renaissance is affecting Kirigakure in positive ways. They'll use that advantage to crush all that dares to oppose them. Finishing filling out a B-rank mission request, he grew bored and awaited for someone to enter through that door and ask for a mission....
    Cornelio Uchiha
    Kiri Jounin
    Kiri Jounin

Village : Kirigakure

Mizukage's Office Empty Re: Mizukage's Office

Post by Cornelio Uchiha Sun May 09, 2010 11:21 am

It's been a long walk coming to see the Mizukage, but what the heck thought Corn. He didn't have nothign which would interest him at this point so he headed there after doing his daily routine. He approached the building seeing there wasn't much going around the village, so he decided to keep going. Was there anything else I wanted to ask the Mizukage besides the missions and other stuff that will keep me busy until something interesting happens..... Nope, I can't remember a single thing, maybe it wasn't important anyways. He just took a deep breath like always since he didn't really enjoy doing something which wasn't worth his time. He just wanted someone to go to his and house and tell him what to do.

It sounded rude of him, but he just had bad days, several weeks ago, so he wasn't in his regular mood to care for something. Didn't matter though, since he wasn't going to need his attitude today, since he wasn't given any orders and besides that, if he even gets a mission, the day would be over, but it was better than nothing right? He thought, and decided to stop thinking about this and openened the door to come in and stand there infront of the Mizukage's desk.

The Mizukage could probably notice he was tired looking and yeah.... bored. He scratched behind his head almost closing his eyes of sleepiness. He did like the aroma, it was relaxing. Anyways, he took a several footsteps forward and asking the Mizukage, "Yep, I'm here Lord Mizukage, if it's okay for me to come and here and ask of you for a mission or something to do that will get me off this broing and tired state? Almost anything would do... I just hope is not too low of a rank mission. You know how I might feel about doing boring stuff like that. I might sound rude, I must apologize then, it's that I just been having bad days."

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:31 am