NarutoGaiden

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoGaiden

This is Naruo Rivals 2.0 the advanced version of Naruto Rivals.

Affiliate

~None at the Moment~

Latest topics

» Kiyomi Senshin vs. [Whoever Wants To Join]
Blaze Uchiha EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 pm by Kiyomi Senshin

» Traveling to Amakagakure
Blaze Uchiha EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:48 pm by Sadara Uchiha

» Kyosuke Kagami finish
Blaze Uchiha EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:39 pm by Asher Senju

» Katsu Uchiha (W.I.P)
Blaze Uchiha EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:15 pm by Leo

» Kusanagi clan
Blaze Uchiha EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:08 am by Asher Senju

» Kyo Kusanagi WIP
Blaze Uchiha EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:05 am by Asher Senju

» Mizukage's Office
Blaze Uchiha EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:21 am by Cornelio Uchiha

» Zaku And (Whoever Wants To Join)
Blaze Uchiha EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:39 am by Zaku Hitashi

» A boreing day...or not.
Blaze Uchiha EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:05 pm by Iori

2 posters

Blaze Uchiha

Blaze Uchiha
    Blaze Uchiha

Village : Konohagakure

Blaze Uchiha Empty Blaze Uchiha

Post by Blaze Uchiha Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:20 pm

Name: Blaze Uchiha

Appearance: He has black hair, brown eye's in black in middle, he wear's a white shirt with a Uchiha symbol on it and has black pant's. Sometimes when he is fighting a powerful opponment he wears black pants, no shirt, a red coat with a Uchiha symbol on back of it, and bring's his Katana.(Sample on my Avatar). When the spirit that's locked inside Blaze's body comes out Blaze he has white hair, no shirt, white pants, and two katanas.

Personality: Blaze never give's up traning and whenever someone bother's him he just knock's them out without saying anything but "Pathetic...". He like's to go on mission's alot and take's them seriously if their important. He like's to defeat people and getting stronger. One of his dream's is gain the Susano'o and use it to destroy a certain village. Sometime's he stay's in the front gate to protect the Leaf Village for permission from the Hokage.

Village: Konohagakure

Skill Specialty: Ninjutsu

Elemental Affinity: Katon, Raiton

Special Characteristics: Blaze has a spirit controlling him, only to be released when the spirit wants to come out. That spirit has a huge amount of Fire Chakra.

Nindo: To complete any promise that is made from Blaze.

Equipment: Kunai, and a Katana but only uses it on important mission's or dangerous battles.

Jutsu:

--Lightning Chakra--

Name: Chidori Blade
    Element: Lightning
    Skill: NinJutsu
    Range: close(0-5m)
    Description: The user will generate lightning in their hand and then strike their target, causing an explosive impact.

RP Sample: The ninja let his guard down and I bursted out running and jumped behind the ninja and suddenly did Chidori handsigns. While I was holding my katana the lightning chakra spread out around the katana and I lifted up my Katana and struck the ninja on the back chest.

Name: Chidori
    Range: close(0-5m)
    Description: It releases a lightning chakra into your hand. When hit by Chidori it just goes through your body. Ussauly Chidori is very well known in Kumogakure, the village of lightning.

RP Sample: While I was running toward's the ninja I jumped and did chidori handsign's and finnaly landed in front of the ninja, suddenly Chidori went on and I struck the enemy with Chidori on the chest.

Name: Tornado Lightning
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Range: Close (0-5m). Mid (5-10m)
    Description: Using some form of hand seals, the user can generate lightning from their palms, which they can whip around to destroy anything in their surroundings.

RP Sample: While the evil spirit that controlled me finnaly gave me some power, suddenly blue and white chakra bursted out of my body and surrounding me. I did Tornado Lightning handsigns and pointed at ninja and a huge lightning tornado came out of my palm and straight to the ninja with a impulsive hit.

Name: Lightning Bolt Fang
    Skill: NinJutsu, GenJutsu,TaiJutsu ETC...
    Range:how far can this jutsu go. close(0-5m) mid(5-10m) far(10+m)
    Description: The user will send a plume of an electrified chakra-like essence into the clouds above to activate bolts of lightning to rain down upon a target.

RP Sample: Our fight was on a stormy day which means it would be perfect to use a lightning jutsu. When the opponment looked to a other way I jumped on a tree and stood there. The ninja looked back at the last spot I had been in. I did handsign's and with the stormy day a huge lightning bolt struck the ninja.

--Fire Chakra--

Name: Mist waltz Technique
    Element: Fire
    Range: close(0-5m) mid(5-10m)
    Description: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and then proceeds to blow a large combustible mist at the target. When the mist hits flame, it will ignite in an explosion of fire.

RP Sample: The ninja looked at me and I suddenly started off running fast. While I was running and looking at the enemy I did handsigns. Suddenly a explosion of fire bursted on the enemy.

Name: Mythical Fire Pheonix Technique
    Range: close(0-5m) mid(5-10m) far(10+m)
    Description: Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fireballs. The ninja can also hurl a projectile, which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent, the attack appears to be only the balls of flame. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles will still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.

RP Sample: Everything stood quiet at the meeting. Since I wore a black robe nobody knew who I am. Suddenly I said "It's time..." and I did handsign's and Fireballs started coming out and lots of people suffering on fire.

Name: Great Fireball Technique
    Range: close(0-5m) mid(5-10m) far(10+m)
    Description: Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest, and then immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire, which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames, the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

RP Sample: My opponment was very strong and wise. But he was able to dodge most of my lightning attacks. So I needed to try Fire chakra. I did handsigns and put my hand to my mouth. Suddenly my opponment knew what attack I was going to do, he jumped away but suddenly a huge fireball went towards him from out of my mouth.

Clan: Uchiha

History: During the 6th Shinobi War Blaze was borned. 4 year's later when he was training in the wood's close to his home, he spotted a someone hiding in a shadow. Blaze's mom called out at him then Blaze turned around, and he turned around to the figure in the shadow's but then it was'nt there anymore. 3 month's later when he was 4 his father dissepeared but not his mother.He was mad and was'nt able to contol his anger and suddenly gained the Sharingan 1st Rank. He spotted a necklace with a Uchiha Symbol on it, and a card. It was from his father. His sharingan turned off and he put on the necklace. 3 year's latr he found a clue of how his father dissepeared. The clue was a certain village's headband. He never wished to speak of this village because he wated revenge of his own. When he was 11 his mother died from a mist ninja. Blaze was sad and lonely now... but then after that he found some new friend's. But he still felt lonely no matter what. When he was 14 he gained the Sharingan Rank 3 on a mission to kill an akatsuki member. His mission was risky because the target had Mangekyou Sharingan and Blaze did not. When Blaze finnaly found the Akatsuki Member he was ready for his Chidori. The mission was succesful. When Blaze was 14 and 6 month's he wanted to fight the Hokage. The Hokage accepted and they fought in a forest. Blaze was close to dying until the Hokage refused to continue. When he was 15 the fight of Blaze VS The Hokage was forgotten. Blaze started training again instead of fighting. Until one day on his training Konoha was attacked by Sound Ninja...Blaze did not know until a group of Sound Ninja found him and started fighting with him. Blaze just punched each ninja 4 time's in the chest making each ninja he hit in the chest 4 time's dead. Blaze knew what this meant. He knew he was getting stronger for his Revenge on a certain village. But he still needed training. But he barely trained on Fire Chakra because he has almost mastered it so Blaze started doing Lightning Chakra now. He keep's training each day to get betetr on Lightning Chakra and then continue to a new Chakra.

RP sample: Im going to kill you" Blaze run's toward the mist ninja as he does handsign's and then Blaze jump's thinking the enemy will jump to block the attack so he jump's and Blaze does "Fire Style: Flaming Punch" right on the enemy's chest and the enemy get's thrown off to many tree's Blaze run's really fast to catch up to the enemy as the enemy is still throwned off Blaze catches up and uses a combo under him senting him up and Blaze jumps above him and he uses a spin Kick on his chest making him fall down. As Blaze is still above him Blaze does handsign's and does "Fire Style: Fire Ball" downward's on the enemy. After that he land's beside the enemy, grab's his neck and carrying him up in the air chocking him. "Im going to kill you because you killed my mother!" Blaze shout's. Suddenly Blaze tightens the enemy's neck...after that the enemy kick's Blaze's stomach making Blaze letting go of the enemy. As Blaze let go the enemy kick's Blaze 4 times..as he does his 5th kick Blaze does Chidori handsign's and suddenly grab's the enemy's kick. With the chidori handsign's Blaze did the Chidori turned on while Blaze was holding the enemy's leg which send's electricity to the leg and into the whole body. With the small health the enemy had but lot's of chakra he had. He suddenly did a handsign "Secret Jutsu:Kirisame". Suddenly it starts raining and slowly with the rain it make's Blaze's fire chakra go low. Then the enemy punch's Blaze on the face as hard as the enemy could, as Blaze try's to dodge the punch but fail's and get's hit right in the face throwing Blaze through at least 3 tree's. While Blaze is just weakly sitting, the enemy slowly walk's to Blaze with his fist's tighten. As the enemy stop's right in front of Blaze, Blaze suddenly jump's torward the enemy with a his fist covered with Fire Chakra, Blaze hit's the enemy right on the chest, the place where he had been hit most, so the enemy suddenly fall's on his back. Blaze walk's up to the enemy and drop's down to his knees. Blaze suddenly start's punching his face making sure he's dead until Blaze did one more punch on the enemy's neck, the enemy suddenly die's and the rain stop's.
    Iori
    Iori
    Team Taka Leader
    Team Taka Leader

Village : Behind you naked eating a pie

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Blaze Uchiha Empty Re: Blaze Uchiha

Post by Iori Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:08 pm

All Jutsu's above C-rank have to go.

All Chidori's have to go.

History needs to be in Arcs.