NarutoGaiden

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoGaiden

This is Naruo Rivals 2.0 the advanced version of Naruto Rivals.

Affiliate

~None at the Moment~

Latest topics

» Kiyomi Senshin vs. [Whoever Wants To Join]
Zaku Hitashi. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 pm by Kiyomi Senshin

» Traveling to Amakagakure
Zaku Hitashi. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:48 pm by Sadara Uchiha

» Kyosuke Kagami finish
Zaku Hitashi. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:39 pm by Asher Senju

» Katsu Uchiha (W.I.P)
Zaku Hitashi. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:15 pm by Leo

» Kusanagi clan
Zaku Hitashi. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:08 am by Asher Senju

» Kyo Kusanagi WIP
Zaku Hitashi. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:05 am by Asher Senju

» Mizukage's Office
Zaku Hitashi. EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:21 am by Cornelio Uchiha

» Zaku And (Whoever Wants To Join)
Zaku Hitashi. EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:39 am by Zaku Hitashi

» A boreing day...or not.
Zaku Hitashi. EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:05 pm by Iori

2 posters

Zaku Hitashi.

Zaku Hitashi
    Zaku Hitashi

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Zaku Hitashi. Empty Zaku Hitashi.

Post by Zaku Hitashi Mon May 03, 2010 1:44 am

Name:
    Zaku Hitashi.

Appearance: Upon the male's face, is a single black mask, covering his nose, mouth and his right eye. His left eye, however, is visible, to show it is thickly lined by black and his hue is a very icy blue. His black-blue hair spikes viscously at the top, falling down to his shoulders, ending just below his neck. His short, slender form is covered by an unbuttoned, black, red and blue short sleeved short. Underneath said shirt, he wears a black fish-net undershirt. His shorts, which stop just above his knees, consist of different colours, but the main colours are green, red, blue and black. On his left, around his knee, is a white bandage, speckled with blood. Around his neck hangs a small fire necklace, given to him by his mother, shortly before her death.

Personality: Emotion is something Zaku prefers to live with out... It merely gets in the way, in his mind... Some have said that he is a boy with no emotion; others say that they have seen a glimmer of sadness in his eye; some have even said that his eye is more filled with rage, hatred and anger, rather then sadness...
    No one really knows how Zaku’s mind works, most say his mind thrives off the blood and screams of his victims, others say he is controlled by his demon... Some just leave the subject... Zaku prefers not to get attached to people, because he knows that some day he might have to fight them, and being friends, or too attached with them will make it harder to kill them... He tries his best to stay away from others, preferring to be a loner... If some one pushes him around, he will harm them with out hesitation...

Village: Kirigakure

Skill Specialty:
    Puppeteering. Gen Jutsu.

Elemental Affinity: Fire.
    Special Characteristics: It is said that a fire demon had made its home in Zaku at an early age...

Nindo: To be with emotion is to be with weakness... Cut out your emotions and you shall cut your weakness...

Equipment:
    X15 Kunai’s in a bag on his leg.
    X10 Shurikans

Jutsu:

Chakra Kyuushuu
    Range: Close.
    Explanation: Chakra Kyuushuu, or Energy Absorption, is used to drain an enemies Chakra, thus draining their energy and strength. With severe draining of the chakra and strength, this Jutsu can leave an enemy near death, weakened or even dead, in some cases...

Henge no Jutsu
    Transformation Skill
    Type: Genjutsu
    Description: An illusionary jutsu that gives the user the appearance of another person or object. A commonly used skill.

Jutsu. Fire Style.

Gōkakyu no Jutsu
    Range: Short Range.
    Explanation: Gōkakyu no Jutsu, or the Fire Release: Great Fire Ball is performed by making the correct hand signs... The user then inhales largely, then exhales, which spews flames from the mouth, incinerating everything with in range.

Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
    Name: Katon: Ryūka no Jutsu, literally "Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique", English TV "Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu"
    Type: C-rank, Offensive, Mid-range (5-10m)
    The user breathes fire along a cord or any other type of long object.

Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique
    Name: Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu, literally "Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique", "Fire Style - Art of the Dragon's Breath, Phoenix Technique"
    Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
    This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shurikens within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, however, this jutsu is used as a distraction.

Clan: Uchiha.

History:

Child hood Arc.

Zaku was born in a small house inside the Kirigakage village. He was raised by his mother and father until he was old enough to go to school... One night, Zaku found himself unable to sleep so he began to walk the halls of his house... He heard screams coming from his parents’ room and decided to go and investigate... He opened their door a crack and peered in, only to watch his father brutally murder his mother... Right in front of him... His father had seen him and began to chase after him, wanting no witnesses to what he had done... Zaku found a small hiding spot where his father couldn’t get him... He sat in the hiding spot and cried... Holding a single fire necklace that his mother had given him... Watching this scene had unlocked a murderous beast inside him, and made him a boy with out emotion...

Academy Arc.

Once Zaku hit the age of eight, he was accepted into the Ninja Academy. Zaku was slightly surprised at him, since not many children got accepted at such an early age. Then he remembered… He was an Uchiha.
    After the murder of his mother spread out around the town, Zaku found it hard to make friends at the Academy... He was known as the boy whose father killed his mother, and everyone seemed to be afraid of him... This had made Zaku some what angry... He didn’t know why no one wanted to play with him... He couldn’t understand what he had done to make everyone hate him, or afraid of him... He finally realized that he didn’t need friends... They would only weigh him down... They would only make his life tougher... He found himself wanting only one thing in life... And that was to revenge his mother... To kill his father, his only family left... He began to train until his bones were broken and his body was mangled... He was tired of being an outcast in everything he did, or everywhere he went, so he decided to take action... Every time he walked down the street, people would point and whisper to each other... He had enough of it, so one day, after hearing people whisper about him to others, he followed one home... And in the dead of night... He killed the person without hesitation... He put the mangled body in the street with a note saying, “This is what happens to those who annoy me...”
    At the age of ten, Zaku graduated from the Academy and became a Genin… The problem was, everyone was still afraid of him...

Genin Arc.

After Zaku had become a Genin, he had carried out over 15 D rank missions and 5 C rank missions. After his fifteenth D rank mission, he had begun to get sick of the easiness of them. He wanted to get out of the village… To kill some people… To have some life-or-death experiences… The closest he got to that was when he was walking a dog for a woman and the dog tried to steal some ones sausages… Then, he finally got some action… One day, his squad got a C rank mission. The mission was to find a lost ninja from Kirigakage, and bring him back safely. That’s when he found his father… His father was the lost ninja. Finally, his time had come to avenge his mother. But how could he? How could he kill his father, when his mission was to bring him back safely to the village? Zaku decided, since his Squad had split up to cover more area, to kill his father, making it look like an accident. Zaku made it look like his father had killed himself… But after he had done so, he realized what a mistake he made… He killed his only family… He now had no one… He radioed into his Squad leader, reporting that the lost ninja had taken his own life, because he had thought they were there to kill him… How long could his secret be kept buried without someone finding the truth?
    Flashbacks still haunt Zaku of his mother and father, and how happy they were together. He for some reason feels as if he failed his mother and father, and finds himself wandering the streets of Kirigakage at night, thinking of his past, and what his future may be like…

RP sample:
    Zaku stared towards the group of males, sighing some. What did they want?
    The males encircled him, grinning, “There’s a toll to pass here, ya’know?” The leader, Zaku was guessing, sneered.
    “Hey, wait, isn’t that the kid whose father killed his mother?” Another one whispered.
    “Why... yes, it is...” The leader grinned. “So, where’s your family? Oh, I forgot... They’re all dead.”
    Zaku stared at the ground, sighing once again, “Do not bring up my family...” He whispered.
    “Oh? And why not? What are you going to do?” The leader growled.
    Clenching his hands into fists, Zaku looked up at them hatefully, “I will be forced to do something towards you...”
    They all burst out laughing, “Towards us?! There are four of us... And one of you... We could beat you to a bloody pulp before you even touched us.”
    One of the males walked towards him, kicking him in the knee.
    Zaku winced some, looking away, “Do not tempt me...” He sighed.
    “Come on. Hit me. Try to defeat me.” The leader grinned. “If you can.”
    With that, Zaku began to do a few hands signs, “Fire Release: Great Fire Ball jutsu.” He stated before inhaling a deep breath, blowing it out. Within seconds, a large stream of orangey yellow flames danced from his mouth, towards the four males, burning everything within range.
    Zaku leaned against a tree, staring at the males. His eye grew wider as he watched them puff away in a cloud of smoke. He smirked slightly. Bunshin no Jutsu... What a simple technique...
    He blinked, feeling a Kunai being pressed against his back, “As I said... Try and hit me, if you can...” The leader whispered into his ear.
    Zaku growled to himself. Had he lost? No... There was still a chance.
    “Kill me if you think you can...” Zaku whispered back.
    The leader, slightly shocked, took a step back, “W...What?”
    Zaku turned, his eye growing wider, “I SAID KILL ME!” He shouted, pulling a Kunai from his holder. He lunged towards the male with intent to kill, snarling.
    He brought the Kunai down, only to have it deflected by the other’s Kunai, “W...What are you..?” The leader stuttered.
    Zaku growled softly, “What am I..? I’m a boy whose father killed his mother. THAT’S what I am!” He looked away from the leader, looking towards the bush where he heard a slight crackle. More of them...?
    His thoughts were cut short as he felt the other’s Kunai rip into his chest, piercing his heart.
    “...” Zaku looked back at the male, his eye growing wider. He began to choke on his blood before he smiled, his face beginning to break away.
    “W...What?!” The leader shouted, taking a few steps away.
    His face had broken away enough to reveal two large red eyes, staring at the males, a clacking sound being heard.
    “A... A PUPPET??!?!” The leader shouted.
    Zaku softly laughed to himself from the trees. He was actually having fun... “Yes... A puppet... My puppet, actually... So... Had enough yet?” He asked. “Or will I have to kill one of you to show you how serious I am?”
    “The great Kura never backs down!” The leader shouted.
    “So... Kura is your name, hm?” Zaku shook his head some. “Aren’t you the same Kura who looks up to his brother so much?”
    “Yes... Why?” Kura asked, gulping.
    Zaku appeared in the bushes behind him, “Didn’t you hear..? Your brother died...” He did a few hand signs before Kura found himself watching his brother, who was laying on the ground, choking on his own blood, “K...Kura... Help... help me...” He gasped for breath, staring up at Kura helplessly.
    Zaku closed his eyes once he heard Kura scream, “Don’t worry... You’ll join the same place soon enough...” he whispered into his ear before pulling another Kunai from his pocket, gently running it across Kura’s throat.
    “It really is no fun when they don’t put up a fight...” He sighed to himself as he dropped Kura’s dead body onto the ground, staring down at it. “Oh... Your brother isn’t dead...” He shrugged before he turned upon his heel, walking away from Kura and the others.
    “Pathetic...” He yawned to himself.

Last edited by Zaku Hitashi on Wed May 05, 2010 8:23 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Iori
    Iori
    Team Taka Leader
    Team Taka Leader

Village : Behind you naked eating a pie

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Zaku Hitashi. Empty Re: Zaku Hitashi.

Post by Iori Mon May 03, 2010 1:54 am

only one element.

Put your history into arcs.

Put jutsus into proper template.

Take a look at other apps in the approved section for examples.
    Zaku Hitashi
    Zaku Hitashi

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Zaku Hitashi Mon May 03, 2010 2:22 am

Where are the Arcs.? [I feel pretty stupid asking that. XD...]
    Iori
    Iori
    Team Taka Leader
    Team Taka Leader

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Iori Mon May 03, 2010 2:25 am

Zaku Hitashi
    Zaku Hitashi

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Zaku Hitashi Tue May 04, 2010 6:28 am

What exactly do you mean by Proper Template? > __>...
    Iori
    Iori
    Team Taka Leader
    Team Taka Leader

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Iori Tue May 04, 2010 2:19 pm

Add the proper ranks to those jutsu.
    Zaku Hitashi
    Zaku Hitashi

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Zaku Hitashi Tue May 04, 2010 10:29 pm

Ah, okay. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
    So, I've added the ranks to the Jutsu's. Is there anything else wrong with it?
    Iori
    Iori
    Team Taka Leader
    Team Taka Leader

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Iori Wed May 05, 2010 4:11 am

Take away all Water style jutsu because you only get one element at genin.
    Zaku Hitashi
    Zaku Hitashi

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Zaku Hitashi Wed May 05, 2010 5:09 am

Ah, okay then. I took away the Water Jutsu's.
    Iori
    Iori
    Team Taka Leader
    Team Taka Leader

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Iori Wed May 05, 2010 2:16 pm

Oh sorry about all this but you need to take away Fire Release: Ash Product Burning because it is a B rank and your only D.
    Zaku Hitashi
    Zaku Hitashi

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Zaku Hitashi Thu May 06, 2010 4:50 am

Okay then. Deleted.
    Iori
    Iori
    Team Taka Leader
    Team Taka Leader