NarutoGaiden

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoGaiden

This is Naruo Rivals 2.0 the advanced version of Naruto Rivals.

Affiliate

~None at the Moment~

Latest topics

» Kiyomi Senshin vs. [Whoever Wants To Join]
Emiko and *anyone who wants to join* EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 pm by Kiyomi Senshin

» Traveling to Amakagakure
Emiko and *anyone who wants to join* EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:48 pm by Sadara Uchiha

» Kyosuke Kagami finish
Emiko and *anyone who wants to join* EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:39 pm by Asher Senju

» Katsu Uchiha (W.I.P)
Emiko and *anyone who wants to join* EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:15 pm by Leo

» Kusanagi clan
Emiko and *anyone who wants to join* EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:08 am by Asher Senju

» Kyo Kusanagi WIP
Emiko and *anyone who wants to join* EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:05 am by Asher Senju

» Mizukage's Office
Emiko and *anyone who wants to join* EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:21 am by Cornelio Uchiha

» Zaku And (Whoever Wants To Join)
Emiko and *anyone who wants to join* EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:39 am by Zaku Hitashi

» A boreing day...or not.
Emiko and *anyone who wants to join* EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:05 pm by Iori

Emiko and *anyone who wants to join*

Emiko Hikaru
    Emiko Hikaru
    Konoha Jounin
    Konoha Jounin

Village : I wander from Village to Village.

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Emiko and *anyone who wants to join* Empty Emiko and *anyone who wants to join*

Post by Emiko Hikaru Sat May 08, 2010 2:24 pm

*It was a warm day in Konoha, the sun was shining brightly but was smothered by a few wisps of grey cloud, with occasionally dulled the rays and brought with it a sharp, biting breeze that never lasted long. A young girl was sitting under a tree, her long waterfall of black hair settling neatly over her shoulders and her purple eyes half closed, filled with a lazy expression. She had a black face mask pulled up over her nose and mouth, cutting off just under her cheek bones, and she stretched before glancing lazily around at her surroundings, the wind tousling the ends of her hair. She heaved a sigh*

"Hmm... not much going on today... I wish the Hokage wasn't out of town, I could do with a mission..."

*She ran a hand through her hair away from her pale face, the leather material of her fingerless gloves scraping against her scalp and her eyes slipped shut again. She adjusted her Jounin jacket, which differed from the usual style of konoha jackets; it was a dark black in colour, and opened up at the chest in a low V shape, revealing a white shirt that only covered her chest, so her stomach was revealed. She had on a black skirt with slits down the side, revealing white bandages wrapped around her things, with thigh-high shinobi shoes with blade pouches on either side.*

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:36 pm