NarutoGaiden

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoGaiden

This is Naruo Rivals 2.0 the advanced version of Naruto Rivals.

Affiliate

~None at the Moment~

Latest topics

» Kiyomi Senshin vs. [Whoever Wants To Join]
What's up? Yuu here... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 pm by Kiyomi Senshin

» Traveling to Amakagakure
What's up? Yuu here... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:48 pm by Sadara Uchiha

» Kyosuke Kagami finish
What's up? Yuu here... EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:39 pm by Asher Senju

» Katsu Uchiha (W.I.P)
What's up? Yuu here... EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:15 pm by Leo

» Kusanagi clan
What's up? Yuu here... EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:08 am by Asher Senju

» Kyo Kusanagi WIP
What's up? Yuu here... EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:05 am by Asher Senju

» Mizukage's Office
What's up? Yuu here... EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:21 am by Cornelio Uchiha

» Zaku And (Whoever Wants To Join)
What's up? Yuu here... EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:39 am by Zaku Hitashi

» A boreing day...or not.
What's up? Yuu here... EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:05 pm by Iori

4 posters

What's up? Yuu here...

Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Village : Moonwalking towards a giraffe with my ass covered in jam...

What's up? Yuu here... Empty What's up? Yuu here...

Post by Yuu Katsumi Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:12 pm

Hey Yuu here, always like to join rp sites that just start up, gets better chances to know everyone Smile So I'm a musician, 17 and rp-in' for near 2 years Razz

Nice to meet you guys
    Ash Kaguya
    Ash Kaguya

Village : Konohagakure

What's up? Yuu here... Empty Re: What's up? Yuu here...

Post by Ash Kaguya Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:15 pm

Hello nice to meet you im Ash 20 been rping for almost 4 years now
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Yuu Katsumi Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:20 pm

And Hokage I see. Nice to meet you Ash Smile

If that's your real name then it's rude not to give you mine. Name's Ryan...
    Ash Kaguya
    Ash Kaguya

Post by Ash Kaguya Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:24 pm

I use my real name for my rp char yes but my last name's always diffrent lol are you thinking about starting a char?
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Yuu Katsumi Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Ahhh cool cool. Yea I'm just looking through clans atm

i have a Q...

If I create a clan based on one that is like a 'anti-sharingan' doujutsu, would it be denied?
    Ash Kaguya
    Ash Kaguya

Post by Ash Kaguya Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:34 pm

like how so would it be anti-sharingan because the more you exsplain what you mean the more info i can tell you
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Yuu Katsumi Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:39 pm

Here it is to have a look at...Any problems, can You guide me through it to be approved or you can scratch it all together I don't mind...

Bloodline Name/Surname: Katsumi

Clan Classification: Bloodline Limit

Kekkei Genkai: Doujutsu

Element: N/A

Description: The Akigan can cause many genjutsu techniques. Its usual technique is what some people would say, 'the anti-sharingan'. Unlike the sharingan, (which would let the user see the opponent’s moves with a faster reflex) Akigan slows down the eyesight of the opponent by two seconds, making it harder for them to anticipate the Akigan users moves. For this to work the opponents must first see eye to eye first. A reverse sharingan so to say. (Lasts 5 posts)

Traditions The Katsumi dress code was always a misunderstood one. They have always worn a piece of clothing with a symbol meaning 'Death' found on the chest, arms or leggings. People mistaken this as they feared the Katsumi where bounty hunters of a sort but what it really meant was they welcomed death into their lives as faithful ninja. They always obeyed the Kage which they served under and were told to be a very honourable clan. The Katsumi were always found to be in all round fighting style, from genjutsu, kenjutsu and ninjutsu. Every year they would hold a festival which would contain the two best shinobi from each rank of ninja and hold a tournament for others to learn from.

Clan History: No-one really knows where the Katsumi originated from. From generation to generation the Katsumi move to hide their whereabouts. They are a very secluded clan. Many genjutsu users have envied the Katsumi and eventually grew to hate them out of jealousy, which is why they try to stick to their own clan and not associate with others, but do obey orders of the Kage of the villages they travel to. They have once fought with the Uchiha clan many years ago which the Genjutsu battles between them basically cancelled each other out. The sharingan VS the anti-sharingan. It was a tied conflict with no winners or losers and with the Uchiha being too proud, they did not mention this with the village of the leaf.

The Katsumi are a caring clan but ferocious and tactical in battle and do not hold back. They do not fear death but welcome it. The Akigan is a very dangerous genjutsu to come across (with descriptions in the Kekkei Genkai information below) and one must first learn self-control before they develop it. Yuu has grown to use the Akigan while he was an academy student. He was a much disciplined child with intelligence and always willing to learn more powerful moves and develop the Akigan. As Genin, Yuu can only use the first stage of the Akigan, as time goes by the Akigan will develop also.

The Katsumi clan has never had a member turn their back on one another. The rule stands that if one of the Katsumi does this they would be banished and never to return. Before the death of Yuu's mother, she told him to become stronger, stronger than any of the others. By saying this, Yuu wanted to progress on his own accord and not along with the other young Katsumi, turning his back on them. He had only one choice left, to be banished to become stronger.

Kekkei Genkai Information: The Akigan is a doujutsu and is noticed in the eyes of the beholder. Its demonic figure is sure to catch the eyes of others, to strike fear into their hearts and to trap them into the genjutsu. The first time Yuu had seen this in action was from his father when he was fighting a Uchiha for honour, it was a great battle between the sharingan and akigan.

Many enemies of the Katsumi had shared the feeling of the different stages of the Akigan. The first stage made them delay in time; they were much slower than their usual speed and agility in combat. The second stage was known to be called the 'Sugoi Akigan'. It would be trapping the opponent into the genjutsu itself when looked into eye to eye. A weapon which the user would carry would appear in front of them and 'scatter'. Millions of the blades metal would scatter around the opponent and slice through their body, torturing them with pain. It could also be used with the surroundings, trees and thorn bushes etc. (2 posts)

The final stage of the Akigan that must be people could not proceed afterwards was known as the 'Kurai Akigan'. People have mentioned it covered the area in a dark surrounding, with eye to eye contact. The opponent will lose their senses of sight, hearing, smell and taste. Touch will remain with them, as they can still feel pain, and the Akigan user will enter this realm also but will still have their senses and can fight the opponent in the dark realm. Another form of the realm is bringing the enemies into their worst nightmare. Revisiting their darkest memories and bringing them into life as if it was happening before them once again. This would cause a temporary stun on Yuu's enemies (2 posts)

Limitations: There a few limitations to this Kekkei Genkai. For one, there are few users of the Akigan left as the clan had begun to die out since the great wars. Another is that the Akigan users are not as far sighted as many ninja when they develop their Akigan. (From stage two to three...For example: if a ninja can see across a plain clearly then the Akigan user could only see across the plain but blurry and unable to see what they may be doing.) The last limitation is that they can suffer from the more advanced Akigan. (Stage three) For example, bleeding of the eyes causing temporary vision disfiguration.

Number Cap: 5
    Ash Kaguya
    Ash Kaguya

Post by Ash Kaguya Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:41 pm

ok i see where your going to this you should make a drawback to it and also make so if you were to grab them and look them stright in the eye up close see the more powerful something is the more drawbacks this will give you a better chance of approve if you know what i mean
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Yuu Katsumi Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:44 pm

ahhh, the drawbacks were the limitations but that up close idea is reasonable...good thinking Smile
    Ash Kaguya
    Ash Kaguya

Post by Ash Kaguya Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:47 pm

and you should look into you can only do it once then again in a certian amount of posts like it needs to recharge or something you know
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Yuu Katsumi Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:53 pm

Yeah I completely agree.

For the ninja creating, do I put the new clan in their to be approved?

"Clan: (You can use any clan from the show, or you can create your own!, but inorder to use you'r own clan it must be approved first)"

and which is wind I never got the Japanese one right?
    Raiton, Suiton, Fuuton, Doton...
    Ash Kaguya
    Ash Kaguya

Post by Ash Kaguya Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:56 pm

Fuuton is wind and no go to clan creation create it there wait for approval then make you char and you can base it off that easier
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Yuu Katsumi Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:05 pm

Great!

You sure know how to make a guy feel like he's home lol
    Ash Kaguya
    Ash Kaguya

Post by Ash Kaguya Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:09 pm

well its nice to help and make someone feel welcome there's no reason to denind someone without reason helping someone through a promblem is something thats easy and helpful to us both so don't worry about it I hope to see you more on the forum's and i hope you will begain to enjoy yourself here also if you want to get your post's up play the naruto word game with everyone.

https://narutorivals2.rpg-board.net/spam-free-f20/naruto-word-game-t31-45.htm
    Iori
    Iori
    Team Taka Leader
    Team Taka Leader

Village : Behind you naked eating a pie

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Iori Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:52 pm

Wellcome Mee wait Him no thats not right oh... Welcome Yuu Razz im just playing around. Welcome to Naruto Rivals make sure you read the Rules and Guides before anything.

https://narutorivals2.rpg-board.net/rules-guides-f1/
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Yuu Katsumi Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:34 pm

Hardeharhar Blane Smile
    Iori
    Iori
    Team Taka Leader
    Team Taka Leader

Village : Behind you naked eating a pie

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Iori Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:11 am

Rolling Eyes hha yip.
    Kenzurai Nara
    Kenzurai Nara
    S Rank Missing Ninja
    S Rank Missing Ninja

Post by Kenzurai Nara Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:15 am

hey yuu
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Yuu Katsumi Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:14 pm

How do you do? Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:27 am