NarutoGaiden

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoGaiden

This is Naruo Rivals 2.0 the advanced version of Naruto Rivals.

Affiliate

~None at the Moment~

Latest topics

» Kiyomi Senshin vs. [Whoever Wants To Join]
Hunter's training EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 pm by Kiyomi Senshin

» Traveling to Amakagakure
Hunter's training EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:48 pm by Sadara Uchiha

» Kyosuke Kagami finish
Hunter's training EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:39 pm by Asher Senju

» Katsu Uchiha (W.I.P)
Hunter's training EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:15 pm by Leo

» Kusanagi clan
Hunter's training EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:08 am by Asher Senju

» Kyo Kusanagi WIP
Hunter's training EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:05 am by Asher Senju

» Mizukage's Office
Hunter's training EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:21 am by Cornelio Uchiha

» Zaku And (Whoever Wants To Join)
Hunter's training EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:39 am by Zaku Hitashi

» A boreing day...or not.
Hunter's training EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:05 pm by Iori

3 posters

Hunter's training

Hunter
    Hunter
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Village : Unknown

Hunter's training Empty Hunter's training

Post by Hunter Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:44 am

Spoiler:

Few Years Ago

It was a dead afternoon..... The orange sky...... The sun just went down..... It was a cool day...... Hunter training for his summons...

Hunter was under a tree in the training grounds. The shadow of the tree covered about five feet around it. Hunter was sleeping under the shadows of it, under the tree where the sun would not reach. He thought about his brother in his dreams. Hunter normally sleeps until noon at his day off to avoid the sunlight. He sat up, then stood up. As he stood up he yawned. Stretching his arms while he yawned. He then went out of the shadows of the tree and into the reach of the orange light. He walked a bit and then thought he needed to learn something.

His days were tiring and he was saddened at the fact that his brother was not there. Hunter learned to keep his emotions bottled up, but his brother was very important to him. Crouching on the ground he looked up at the orange sky. The clouds shaped like many things, some existing, some were not. Hunter then stood up and then thought about having the toad contract. He had the toad contract, but never found any toads that fit his personality, so he was normally on solo. The toad contract was left useless to him for he didn't find a right teammate.

The young uchiha then puts his right hand close to his mouth. Stopping a bit then opening his mouth, putting his thumb under his teeth, he then bit it. Blood spilled a bit, but it was not much. Hunter then put his hand up in the air and spoke the words" I summon a toad that will be a good teammate" he then drops down the ground a bit and slams his hand on the ground. A seal was formed and a puff of smoke had appeared. In the smoke there was a shadow of a small toad. Hunter stepped back a bit and when the smoke cleared, he saw a small toad, with a black cloak, colored red, and a metal hat with a knife on his back. Once he saw the toad both of them said" You gotta be kidding me" they said at the same time. Then the toad spoke" This weakling summoned me?" hunter frowned and replied" No weakling summoned you, a strong ninja summoned you, but I summoned a weak little toad" he said in a strong and angry tone. Both of them continued bickering, but they both noticed that they had the same personality really.

Hunter then says" What's your name, toad?" he says frowning a bit, but the toad quickly answered with" Don't toad me, I am Temba, a toad you weakling will never be able to summon again" they both growled a bit and Hunter then said" Well, Temba, my name is Hunter.... Hunter K. Uchiha" he said.

The toad replied with " Eh, tell me about yourself..... Hunter... Hunter K. Uchiha" hunter replied with" You first" they began talking bout themselves. Temba was a toad who was abandoned by his parents. He never had a life in his realm. They talked for hours until nightfall arrived. Once nightfall arrived they had established that Temba and Hunter will be teammates. Hunter then said to temba" Eh, sit on my left shoulder" temba jumped to his left shoulder. Then Hunter walked toward the tree which he was at this afternoon.
    Mezuki
    Mezuki
    Konoha Jounin
    Konoha Jounin

Hunter's training Empty Re: Hunter's training

Post by Mezuki Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:55 am

approved
    Hunter
    Hunter
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Hunter Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:21 pm

Spoiler:

Few Years Ago

A nice morning...... The day after Temba arrived.... The sun was out for today though..... Hunter was going to get a new toad..

Hunter is once again sleeping under the shadows of the same tree with his toad Temba next to him. Temba was never going back to his realm unless he is gonna get injured. When they woke up they just looked up to the leaves of the tree. Temba then spoke" I know a toad, like me, but he's pretty huge, wanna summon him?" he said in front of Hunter's face, standing on his chest.

Hunter then shrugged his shoulders and said" Eh, I don't see why not" he then sat up and Temba fell to his lap and jumped to the grass. Hunter stood up, stretched his arms, and yawned. Stepping out of the shadows Temba followed him and jumped to his left shoulder. It was too early for the sun, so it was perfect for training. Looking up at the morning blue sky he smirked. Hunter then walked to the middle of the field and a flashback of his dream flashed before his eyes. He dreamt that he was in a dark room and he saw his brother dead.

Hunter felt uneasy without knowing what his brother is doing and he shivers and punched his hands together. The young uchiha then looked at his toad and said" How do I summon him?" Temba stuttered a bit then said" Okay, think about a lazy, old, huge, and red toad" Hunter then said" Say wha?" the toad then said" Ah, I mean, say these words..... I summon the great Toad of the Mountains" he said. The young uchiha nodded and then bit the thumb of his right hand. Crouching down at high speed he crashed his hand on the ground. A seal appeared and a puff of smoke. Hunter jumped further back for he heard he was huge.

A huge shadow appeared. A red toad with a black eyepatch with the symbol of bad, a white vest with the symbol of bad on the back, and a sort of pitch fork like on his back. Before Hunter could speak the toad quickly said" AGH, who summoned me? I will beat there ass up. What weakling summoned me?" he said. Hunter sort of laughed a bit then said" Yep, exactly like you, hehe" Temba punched Hunter's left cheek. The young uchiha then said" Well, wanna be my summoning..... wait, what's your name?" Temba added quickly " Gunta, toad of the mountains" he whispered to Hunter's ears. Gunta then said" Temba, is that you? What are you doing with this loser?" Hunter walked a bit and frowned" Wow, you're getting on my nerves like when I first met Temba" Temba then said" Hey...." then they talked a bit and the Toad of the mountains agreed to staying with Hunter.

Then they started talking more, but Hunter just noticed that he didn't know there powers. Hunter then asked" Wait a minute, what are your powers, both of you, Gunta and Temba" he said. Gunta spoke up first and said" I am a sword master and can use the grand fireball technique" temba then cleared his throat a bit and then said" I can sense chakra within basically an entire village and I can use the grand fireball technique" Hunter looked shocked. He liked the sensing abilities and the swordsmanship, but he was shocked that both of them only knew the same jutsu.
    Mezuki
    Mezuki
    Konoha Jounin
    Konoha Jounin

Post by Mezuki Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:38 pm

approved
    Hunter
    Hunter
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Hunter Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:46 am

Hunter is now going to try to awaken his sharingan. He starts by trying to activate his sharingan. He then remembered how he first awakened his sharingan. He then remembered why and how he awakened it. It was to kill his old Senju teammate. That was an act of desperation, but he wanted to learn another way to activate his sharingan. Him activating his sharingan was very important for he believes he might not be the shame of his clan.

Hunter's Eye Training:

He then tries many ways. He starts by checking to see if he can activate it with free will now. He then thought hard activating his KKG. He then closed his eyes took a deep breath and exhaled. Suddenly his eyes opened with sharingan, but his sharingan disappeared. He needed control over his sharingan. So he then breaths and then sits on the grass and then closed his eyes. He concentrated on activating his sharingan, but when he did once more it disappeared once it appeared. He then checks if its anger, but he didn't want that to be his drive. He didn't want the base of his sharingan to be anger, but his personality changed since he found out his teacher died. Now he is full of hatred, but he relaxes in order to stop his anger and hatred from taking over himself.

He then takes a deep breath and then he exhales and then he summoned his sharingan and then his sharingan appeared for 2 seconds before it disappeared. That was longer than the last, but it still was just 2 seconds. He then takes in a lot of breath and then exhales and continues to do that. He thought maybe relaxing was the key to unlock full access to his sharingan. The sharingan then appeared on his eyes then after 5 seconds it disappeared. He then sensed that his anger was taking over, but he stopped his hatred from taking over fully, but he hesitated before he did. He then keeps his sharingan for 10 seconds, but it somehow hurt his eyes. He then put his hand on the bridge of his nose and then sighed. So he continued with his sharingan training hoping to master summoning forth his sharingan so he can go ahead and master the other Tomoe. He then takes large breaths and then he saw a flashback of what happened when he first awakened his sharingan, but he wasn't proud of that. He never wanted to awaken his sharingan at that time, but he just wanted his old friend to come back to his village. The time he spent as a spy for his village changed his personality, but the news of learning his teacher's death, and his village being attacked. His personality changed even more, but he tried to shut out his hatred. His sharingan once more appeared, but it lasted for 20 seconds. He tried to fully awaken his sharingan, but it was of no use. He then remembered what his old teacher said" He did that for you to awaken your sharingan" He then thought hard about it, but didn't get it right.

Hunter then lied down on the grass and thought about it and he realized his drive to help his village will be enough to summon his sharingan. He then summons his sharingan, but with the intent to save his village and it worked until he disbanded it willfully.
    Hunter
    Hunter
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Hunter Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:47 am

TOMOE 2

Hunter then decides to master tomoe 2. He will be able to see through most genjutsu up to B-rank and copy Tai jutsu up to C-rank. Hunter then sits on the grass closes his eyes takes a deep breath then exhales. He then summons tomoe 2 and he wasn't able to summon the second tomoe. He then sighs and then relaxes and then he thinks about summoning tomoe 2 and then he still wasn't able to summon it. He then scratches the back of his head and then sighs and then aims to summon his tomoe 2 again. He was then able to summon tomoe 2 for a second. He then smiles, but quickly became expressionless again. He then closes his eyes then takes a deep breath and then exhales and summons his sharingan, but he made a mistake and instead his sharingan stayed normal. He then growls and concentrates again and takes a deep breath closes his eyes and then punches his hand's together and then he summons tomoe 2 and he was able to keep it for 4 seconds. The orange sky and himself at the middle of a canyon. It seemed that he was at the middle of a dessert and he was at the only place where there were trees, water, and coolness. The waterfall falling rapidly and continuously behind Hunter and the animals running in front of him. He then sits up straight and then summons tomoe 2, but he failed for he was aiming for longer than mere 4 seconds. He then takes a deep breath taking in all the life around him and then he closes his eyes tightly with a frown on his face then he summons his KKG and he was able to keep the second form for 6 seconds. He then punches the ground and then concentrates and then summons the 2nd version of his KKG and then was able to keep it for 10 seconds to be exact. He then summons 2nd tomoe and then he was able to keep it for 11 seconds, but it hurt his eyes greatly. Then he sighed and growled and then sat up straight and then concentrated on summoning it for 2 minutes. Then he closed his eyes for 1 minute and then he opened it and his eyes changed. His eyes formed the sharingan and then he closed it again and then he summoned his 2nd tomoe and he kept it up for 2 minutes and 50 seconds. Then suddenly his eyes started to hurt. The young Uchiha was still not used to his sharingan. He technically was just able to activate his sharingan just recently. Him being the shame of his clan, he had not known how to properly use his sharingan. He thought maybe it was to early for him to be activating tomoe 2 after such a short while. Then he shook his head and says" Eh, what do I care, I think I am good enough to get this over with" he then smirks, stands up, and then stretches his arms and legs then goes back to sitting and meditating to summon his tomoe 2. By activating tomoe 2 he will be one step closer to getting mangekyo. Of course he will need to master tomoe 3 and then have to kill or witness the death of a close friend. This was hard on Hunter so he never really made friends with anyone cause he didn't trust himself. Then he closes his eyes and takes a very deep breath and exhales, keeps his eyes closed, and then relaxed his shoulders and his body. Then opens his eyes and his eyes red with sharingan then closes it again then summoning his tomoe 2 then opened his eyes and his vision changed and he saw the creatures that dwelled there move slowly. Predicting there moves, seeing them in slow motion, he smiled as he was happy with his new found power. Then his tomoe 2 disappeared. The young ninjas vision went back to normal.

He then pinches the bridge of his noes then looks down and closes his eyes. While keeping his eyes closed he properly sit up in a monk stance. Then keeping his eyes closed for almost 1 minute, but no longer he could not wait he summoned his 2nd tomoe and his eyes suddenly turned red with the sharingan his vision changing as he activated it. Once again predicting every creature's move, but he strangely his vision was not mastered and he saw the animals without color. His surroundings black and white. Slowly looking around him he wondered if this was the vision of tomoe 2. Then when he tried to predict another creature's move his sharingan deactivated. He couldn't control, manifest, or summon it properly. This being his true battle he never thought that it would be this hard. Punching his hands together he closes his eyes for mere seconds then opening them with great impatience. He wanted to see if his vision was the true sight of the legendary tomoe 2, but when he opened his eyes his sharingan wasn't properly summoned. His vision was blurry not black and white, but blurry for he improperly manifested it. Then he punches the ground with great anger for he wanted to unlock the secret, but then he remembered an old proverb his master used to say" If you do a job with patience, it is done well, but if you do a job with impatience, it is done with great mistakes" he believed in his master so he decided to do this with patience. Then the young ninja remembered another saying his old master used to say"Past is history, Future is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why they call it present" he then decided not to dwell on his past anymore and concentrate on today and the future. Hunter takes a deep breath then walks toward a water source and then washes his hair on the rapid falling waterfall then sits on a steady boulder where water flowed beside it. Then slowly taking a deep breath then exhaling he summoned his 2nd tomoe. His vision was great seeing the animals scurry in slow motion knowing there predictable moves, but he knew it would take time to apply this on a real live human. Standing up from the boulder he then just noticed that his vision was now colored. Then he made a lightning release clone then made his clone use his own custom demonic illusion on himself the original with his 2nd tomoe activated. He saw threw his B-rank Illusion with ease and smiled as he noticed that he was keeping his sharingan for a long period of time now.
    Hunter
    Hunter
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Hunter Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:48 am

TOMOE 3

Hunter just activated his 2nd tomoe. Now he was going to activate his 3rd tomoe. He was training at the same location where he trained for his 2nd tomoe.

The orange sun setting..... The blue sky turning red.... Hunter training for his 3rd tomoe.... Middle of a desert..... A waterfall..... Trees...... Hunter with the goal of getting his last tomoe....

Hunter sits at a boulder of where the water flows beside it. The cool breeze from the waterfall covering the heat from the desert sand. Hunter with the goal to fully master his sharingan. He then makes a meditative stance still sitting at the rock where the water pours beside. His eyes closed and he takes a deep breath concentrating on getting his last tomoe he summoned it, but his vision was blurry on the fact that he had yet to truly master his sharingan. He summons the might 3rd tomoe. Then his eyes turned red with the sharingan. His vision better than the 2nd tomoe, but he couldn't truly experience the 3rd tomoe for he was only able to keep his 3rd tomoe for little time. Hunter didn't really distinguish the 2nd and the 3rd from each other much. He needed to keep his 3rd tomoe running to truly see its power. With this in mind he closed his eyes cracked his neck a bit leaving a cracking sound. Pulling then his fingers leaving once again a cracking sound of his bones. Then closes his eyes, but he was a bit in a hurry still he tried not to be impatient, but this was truly hard for Hunter. His hair blowing with the wind feeling the cool breeze of the waterfall behind him. The young ninja was at peace at his personal training grounds. He chose this place quite often for his training. With Hunter's somewhat lack of concentration in this he punched the boulder his hand bruised then goes back to a heartless expression, eyes closed, dead look, and concentrating on manifesting his 3rd tomoe. Keeping his eyes closed for this long he was a bit tired and then takes a deep breath, but before he could exhale he opened his eyes his vision extremely detailed and his predicting abilities were excellent. Knowing the creature's move before doing, but he had yet to see his 3rd tomoe's true power, but before he could try it out his sharingan deactivated and left his eyes sore. It felt like his eyes were bleeding from this. Closing his eyes he frowned and growled. Frustrated he closed his eyes hard for he was not relaxed. Himself discouraged enough as it is. Then relaxes, but he was still impatient for he wanted to get this training over with. Soon enough the sun had finally set and it would not be long till nightfall would come. Hunter wanted to get this over with before nightfall. It would only be an hour till nightfall would come. With this in mind Hunter got even more impatient. He only had an hour before the darkness would descend.

Hunter then relaxes his shoulders to the point that he was aloof. He was now perfectly relaxed thus meaning it was time for him to try out 3rd tomoe. Suddenly he smiled randomly cause he always believed that in order to live a happy life you need to laugh, but suddenly he became serious again. He got stiffer and was no longer aloof after his genin days, but this cost him to get stiff again so he needed to get aloof once more. Scratching the back of his head with his right hand out of frustration he sighs and relaxes his shoulders. Hunter was not a man to be relaxed. He was one to be serious and dedicated to the mission. Always to the point thus meaning it was a bit hard for him to be aloof once more. He then cracks his fingers once more hearing the cracking sound for he thought this would help him to be more relaxed. Hunter then says" Ugh, this is always such a pain in the ass" he then yells out of frustration his voice echoing throughout the place. Then goes back into his normal sitting position and posture. The young ninja then sighs and says" Eh" shrugs his shoulders and tilts his head to the right then putting it back to its normal position and then summons his 3rd tomoe. When he summoned it he wasn't able to see the difference anymore. He knew that it would grant him the ability to copy techniques of his element, or basically any technique as long as he has enough chakra and it has hand signs. The third tomoe would grant him many useful abilities, but he wouldn't be able to copy techniques without hand signs. This was a bit of a set back, but granted he has gone for a long time without the third tomoe and yet he has survived many obstacles and difficulties along the way. He still didn't know what was his destiny. Hunter only wanted to serve as a minion of a powerful ninja for he was never suited to be a leader. He was always loyal and always got the job that was given to him down and with flying colors too. The young Uchiha was a bit down right now, but he wanted to get this over with. Nightfall was coming even closer. Clouds gathering over him. He looks up at the sky and noticed it was only in a matter of time until nightfall would come. Hunter then punches the boulder on which he was sitting on then stopped and felt very frustrated with himself. As tired as he was, he wanted to do this before nightfall he then summons 3rd tomoe and his eyes turned red and with a grin on his face he was able to keep 3rd tomoe for a short period of time, but he was able to keep it longer than the last try.

Hunter then yells out of both relief and frustration and once again his voice echoed throughout the field and outside where the desert laid. He just then noticed that there was a sand storm outside, but this location was safe for his old master put a barrier around this place to block the sand from coming in. This place was where his old master used to take him to. Then he shakes his head to stop himself from dwelling on the past he summoned his 3rd tomoe and his eyes turned red with sharingan. His vision perfect his abilities with it grew well, but he was only able to manage to keep it on for mere seconds or so. Looking up at the sky once more he smirks, yawns, and then goes back to trying to manifest his sharingan properly. He then opened his eyes with a strong look a dead expression he was uncomfortable on the fact that he was sitting at the same spot for a very long time now. He then stands up and walks around the place. Seeing a tree he sits under it, lies down, and for the first time in awhile he was relaxed. He then thought that this was the perfect opportunity for him to try to summon his sharingan. Looking up he closes his eyes and summons it. He was once again amazed by what he saw with his new tomoe he felt like acting like a kid when he summoned it. He was filled with joy currently, but then he went back to being serious. His body was still relaxed, but his face expression was that of a very serious man. Hunter was always serious about his sharingan training. Hunter still looking at the sky then looked around him hoping to test out, but before he could try out his sharingan it disappeared. His eyes suddenly grew sore, putting his hand and covering his eyes he suddenly rested his eyes for a bit. Soon he fell asleep. He woke up after an hour and he rushed back to where he was training, but before he reached it he stopped and looked at the sky and saw that nightfall had already come. He then punches a tree with his hands enhanced with chakra. The tree broke apart from his anger and chakra. Hunter was furious at himself for letting himself doze out at a time like this. Hunter then runs toward the boulder on which he was sitting on and gets back on top of it and starts his training again. He couldn't concentrate much for he was still extremely frustrated with himself. Closing his eyes once more and he took a deep breath, but once he exhaled he immediately summoned 3rd tomoe and then he was able to keep it long than the last time. He then noticed that all he needed to do was rest.

Hunter's frustration with himself lessened after his good accomplishment, but he still had a long way to go before he will be able to fully master 3rd tomoe, but Hunter was closer to finishing this. Hunter was earnest to doing this. He had been disappointed many times with himself, but if he does this, he will no longer be the shame of his clan. That was the reason Hunter was growing stronger. He had held off training for his sharingan till now, but nothing was stopping him now. Hunter was not power hungry, but he needed power and his lack of confidence in himself got him stronger. By thinking that he was weak he had grown stronger every time he trained. He only wanted to find his destiny, but he believed that he needed power to find his destiny that is why he wanted to grow stronger. Hunter had stopped dwelling on the past, but he still was weak. He then yells very loudly" I am gonna do this!" He says with an intent to do this. Hunter then summons his 3rd tomoe and his vision was great and he saw amazing things with it, but then he heard a clapping behind him. He turns around and sees an old friend of his and then his friend says" You need help?" his old friend wore a brown jacket and a white shirt with some old ragged pants. This man was a missing ninja from his village, but Hunter never considered him a bad guy. The man suddenly while Hunter's 3rd tomoe was activated performed hand signs and then used a technique unknown to Hunter, but when he saw it with his 3rd tomoe it was as if he knew that technique. Then the ground shook and made a wall. The ground shook and an Earth Wall came up in front of Hunter. Hunter then destroys it, but he knew why the man used a technique. It was for Hunter to realize the power of the 3rd Tomoe. Hunter shocked as he was wanted to ask something" Why are you here?" He says bluntly, but the other man simply replied with" Well, I am gonna help you" The other man says with a grin on his face. Hunter was puzzled, but decided to let it go and continued with his training.

Hunter sits down properly once more, but before he could properly summon 3rd tomoe an explosion happened behind him. It was a technique the other man used and now Hunter was surprised for he hasn't even summoned his 3rd tomoe yet. He then says" What the hell did you do that for" He says with an even more puzzled look that the last and the man replied" You are supposed to learn, how to summon 3rd tomoe under pressure, or in battle, but if you get used to this way you are now, you will not be able to use it in battle" the man says, but then Hunter's puzzled look disappeared and realized what the man meant. Hunter simply nodded and said" Continue" covering one of his eyes with his right hand he then quickly uncovered it with the 3rd tomoe. The man started using techniques to distract Hunter, but the man didn't have the intent to kill Hunter. The man then used some hand signs for what seemed to be the Great Fireball of the Uchiha. Hunter amazed as he was was still watching the hand signs. He memorized them, but soon enough his sharingan deactivated, but at least Hunter felt the true power of the 3rd tomoe. Hunter then closes his eyes for a second, but in that second the man performed hand signs. Hunter quickly activated his 3rd tomoe. Punching his hands together he felt the ground shake it seemed that the man performed yet another earth technique, but Hunter wasn't able to see all of the hand signs for he activated his 3rd tomoe a bit late. The other man then started performing hand signs for an unknown technique, but it seemed Hunter was carefully watching the hand signs. Seeing it in slow motion sometimes then once the man finished Hunter remembered the technique's hand signs with ease. Hunter's chakra was a bit low cause he may have overused his sharingan after all this training. He then tried resting by lying down on the grass looking up at the sky. The inside of this place looked very different from the outside. While it was a paradise in here, outside was a wasteland filled with sand. Right now a sand storm took place, but the technique his old master performed held up well. Hunter felt at ease here for he felt his old master's presence. Looking up at the sky he then hears hand signs being performed. Hunter quickly sit up and activated his 3rd tomoe. Hunter was in a rush so he stood up properly and watched the hand signs though he knew that it was a bit useless now, considering that he started watching the hand signs when it was close to ending. He then looked around him and saw the ground shook and crumbled. Bring them up, but this was not like the technique Hunter saw before. The one before was controlled and stabled, but this one was not stable and the ground was shaking uncontrollably. Hunter was shocked as they were brought up higher until they had almost reached the desert. Then Hunter looked around more carefully with his 3rd Tomoe and just now noticed that this was merely an illusion. Suddenly everything went back to normal and Hunter saw the man clapping and then says" Congratulations, you were able to see through my highly ranked illusion" then performing hand signs for a fire technique. Fire dragons shot out of his mouth, but Hunter was not concentrating on the result of the hand signs, but the hand signs itself. Once the man finished with the hand signs Hunter performed the hand signs, but lost a massive amount of chakra. His sharingan deactivated and left his eyes sore.

Hunter then lied down on the grass resting from all this training for he lost more chakra considering Fire was not his element. Closing his eyes for a second, he rested. He dozed out for a second, but then he felt that cold water was poured on him and quickly got up. It was the man standing in front of him with a cantina filled with cold water. Putting a hand in front of Hunter. Hunter grabbed the hand, but before he could the man pulled it back and said" Oh, was I supposed to help you get up" then laughs and helps Hunter get up. Hunter then walked closer to the waterfall then he stopped and jumped on the water. Walking on the water he looked around and no longer saw the man, but he heard a voice that came from on top of the waterfall. On top of a rock the man stood. The moon behind him the cool breeze flowing from the waterfall. The man put his hands close together then Hunter immediately activated his 3rd tomoe and waited for the man to perform the hand signs. He performed hand signs for a water technique then the water formed into a dragon, but Hunter wasn't giving any attention to the water dragon. Then he performs the hand signs he just copied and made a water dragon. They clashed against each other, but Hunter's Dragon was weaker. Hunter lost an extremely high amount of chakra. Gasping for air he passed out. Dropping on the ground he slept as the full moon laid high above him. The next time Hunter woke up was at the morning. The sun was still rising, but Hunter wanted to continue with his training. Looking around for the man he heard a snoring sound and walked toward it. Breaking a few leaves and twigs he stumbled upon the man sleeping on the ground snoring. Without a care in the world. Hunter then smirked and ran toward the waterfall and put some water in a cantina and ran back to the man, but before he could get a chance to pour it on the man as payback the man was awake. The man was yawning and stretching then says" I see you wanted to pour something" he says with a mocking tone. Then both of them laughed hard and the man quickly performed hand signs for a fire technique. Fire was streaming from the man's mouth while Hunter quickly copied the hand signs and used it on the man, but before he could copy the last of the hand signs his 3rd tomoe deactivated. Hunter then punches the ground out of frustration, but he was still having difficulty being able to keep his 3rd tomoe while in battle. Hunter then covering his right eye took a deep breath and heard hand signs. He immediately activated it without even time to recover from the last time he used 3rd tomoe. The same fire technique was used, but Hunter was carefully looking over the hand signs and when it finished it was aimed toward Hunter. Hunter's sharingan deactivated, but he still remembered the hand signs and performed the technique that was gonna hit him. It was fire against fire, but Hunter's technique was weaker for he copied it and he had little chakra left. Dropping on the ground Hunter sighs. Hunter then saw the man performing hand signs, but Hunter couldn't activate his 3rd tomoe. Hunter started running away from the man and activated his sharingan then jumped, but while jumping he turned around falling to the ground on his back he performed the hand signs of the technique before that. Fire came out of Hunter's mouth, but Ash came out of the other man's mouth. By mixing fire with this it made a devastating combo that caused a huge explosion to occur. Hunter was blown back to the waterfall out of the impact he was hit with by the combo. After the explosion Hunter woke up by the water pouring on his head. The water came from the waterfall, but he saw that the explosion left him with a few injuries here and there. Hunter was tired, but even more tired after his injuries and saw blood coming from his leg. He then stands up properly to try to find the other Man. The explosion left a crater. Black smoke was burnt down on the ground and the fire still going on the trees. The man suddenly appeared Hunter with an Earth technique. Hunter looked behind him and saw the man and it seemed that he didn't have any injuries or anything at all. The man then said" Shall we continue?" the man says putting a hand toward Hunter.

Hunter then looks at the man with a dark stare and his fist forming and says" What the....? My leg is bleeding, but you are perfectly fine" walking closer with his right hand forming. Getting closer and then man says" Ah, remember, if you punch me I wont train you" Hunter looked at him with an angry look and replies with" You never said that" The man then adds" Oh yea, but I am now" Hunter then growls and activates his 3rd tomoe. The other Man then performs hand signs for a fire technique and blew fire from his mouth, but Hunter crouched down to avoid getting hit by the technique and performed the hand signs he just saw and blew fire. The fire was still blowing above him, feeling the heat, but Hunter was tired and a bit low on chakra. Hunter copied the hand signs, but his 3rd tomoe was still on even though his sharingan was on right now. He thought that it would deactivate immediately after he would copy the hand signs, but now it seems something changed. Hunter then performed the hand signs he just witnessed and used it on the Man, but the man dug down on the ground using an Earth Technique. The man appeared behind Hunter and felt a finger tap him on his back. Hunter then growls and sighs, but he suddenly noticed that his 3rd tomoe was still on. Hunter walked around the place for 5 minutes, but his 3rd tomoe was still on. This meaning that he mastered his final tomoe. Hunter then smiled and yelled" Booyah!" punching a hand up in the sky.
    Ryohei
    Ryohei
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Village : Finland

Post by Ryohei Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:55 am

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:13 am