NarutoGaiden

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoGaiden

This is Naruo Rivals 2.0 the advanced version of Naruto Rivals.

Affiliate

~None at the Moment~

Latest topics

» Kiyomi Senshin vs. [Whoever Wants To Join]
Yuu Katsumi Training EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 pm by Kiyomi Senshin

» Traveling to Amakagakure
Yuu Katsumi Training EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:48 pm by Sadara Uchiha

» Kyosuke Kagami finish
Yuu Katsumi Training EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:39 pm by Asher Senju

» Katsu Uchiha (W.I.P)
Yuu Katsumi Training EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:15 pm by Leo

» Kusanagi clan
Yuu Katsumi Training EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:08 am by Asher Senju

» Kyo Kusanagi WIP
Yuu Katsumi Training EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:05 am by Asher Senju

» Mizukage's Office
Yuu Katsumi Training EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:21 am by Cornelio Uchiha

» Zaku And (Whoever Wants To Join)
Yuu Katsumi Training EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:39 am by Zaku Hitashi

» A boreing day...or not.
Yuu Katsumi Training EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:05 pm by Iori

2 posters

Yuu Katsumi Training

Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Village : Moonwalking towards a giraffe with my ass covered in jam...

Yuu Katsumi Training Empty Yuu Katsumi Training

Post by Yuu Katsumi Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:44 am

Name: Shadow Shuriken Technique
    Element:
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Range: far(10+m)
    Description: The user of this technique throws multiple large shuriken, for instance the Fūma Shuriken, in such a way that the first shuriken hides the subsequent ones by blocking the line of sight. To the target, it appears as if only one shuriken was thrown.

Yuu arrived at the training grounds; there he would learn new techniques. He started off with the 'shadow shuriken technique', a technique that the user throws multiple large shuriken, in such a way that the first shuriken hides the subsequent ones by blocking the line of sight. To the target, it appears as if only one shuriken was thrown.

Yuu began by first throwing the shuriken that his father had given him to practice but was flawed as the multiple shuriken were too noticable. Yuu began to become impatient. He examined the shuriken thoroughly and looked towards his target which he carved into a tree metres away from him. He threw the shuriken once more. This time he found that the multiple shuriken were less noticable than the previous.

"Ahh, that's what I'm doing wrong", Yuu thought to himself. He retrieved the shuriken and launched it once again. The multiple shuriken became unnoticed even by Yuu himself. The outcome was a great success. Yuu looked at the tree which was now impaled by multiple shuriken, looked down, smiled, and looked back at his target.

"I guess the third time was the charm." Yuu said chuckling. He retrieved the shuriken and attached them to his back. "This is just the beginning. Smarts is what is going to decide if I live or die in being a ninja", Yuu said to himself walking over to a bag which he left by a tree stump, there he took out translucent strings. Yuu thought to himself, "this ought to be interesting."

Last edited by Yuu Katsumi on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Yuu Katsumi Training Empty Re: Yuu Katsumi Training

Post by Yuu Katsumi Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:44 am

Name: Manipulated Shuriken Technique
    Element:
    Skill: NinJutsu
    Range: far(10+m)
    Description: With this technique a translucent string, both elastic and highly durable, is attached to a shuriken, making it possible to alter its path after having thrown it. An expert will have the ability to freely glide the shuriken in any direction with just a single movement of their fingertip.

"With this technique a translucent string, both elastic and highly durable, is attached to a shuriken, making it possible to alter its path after having thrown it. An expert will have the ability to freely glide the shuriken in any direction with just a single movement of their fingertip." Yuu muttered to himself while attaching the strings to the shuriken.

"If I am to get this right I must be able to control the movements perfectly", Yuu muttered. Yuu then threw the shuriken at the target again and smiled. The multiple shuriken were unnoticed. He perfected the shadow shuriken technique. Before the shuriken hit the target, Yuu divided the shuriken to move around the target using the string tied to his fingertips and pulled the shuriken back into the opposite side.

Yuu began smiling but then quickly focused on his next maneuver. He retrieved the shuriken and went to the middle of the training for space. He launched the shuriken in the air and divided them once more. He then began to maneuver his arms making it a deadly fighting ability. He began to quicken his pace with his arms, swinging masterfully and then began to charge at his target. He then pulled back his shuriken into his hands and threw it once more at his target. A direct hit.

Yuu quickly regained his breathe, wiped his forehead of sweat and smiled. "This could prove to be quite useful.", Yuu said to himself. He then pulled out a cigarette, lit it up and sat down to rest whilst reminiscing over his latest success.

Last edited by Yuu Katsumi on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Yuu Katsumi Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:45 am

Name: Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm
    Element: Wind
    Range: mid(5-10m)
    Description: A simple technique that sends a gust of concentrated wind at the opponent. The one time it is used in the series it propels a shuriken to increase its lethality.

Yuu was training his taijutsu, sprinting and jabbing the air, frontflipping and kicking down hard on the earth as he ran around the training grounds. He stopped to take a breath. Breathing hard and placing his hands on his knees slightly bent over Yuu thought to himself. "My taijutsu is improving but what if I were to learn a new jutsu that I could use in close combat?" Yuu asked himself. He made is way over to the bagpack by the tree stump and took out the new scrolls he had been using.

He flicked through each page and as he did so he looked around him and back to the book, examining the pages. Yuu's eyes widened. He then gave a grin and put the scrolls away. "Violent wind palm!" Yuu said to himself as he headed to a tree nearby. As he arrived to the tree he shook himself to warm up and wiped the sweat from his forehead down to his face. In the scrolls there was only one handsign to use before executing the jutsu. Yuu clapped his hands together and shouted, "Violent wind palm!"

He then seperated his hands and pushed his palm forward a few centimetres from the tree. Immediatley, a gust of concentrated wind emerged and greatly indented the tree inwards. Yuu laughed. "I wouldn't like to be at the end of this jutsu." Yuu said to himself chuckling. He then thought to himself. He threw shuriken into the air and used the 'violent wind palm'. It sent the shuriken flying to the other side of the training grounds and penetrated into the wall. "Well thought of Yuu" Yuu chuckled. He then sat down to gain his breath and opened the scrolls once more. " What's next?" Yuu asked himself.
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Yuu Katsumi Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:47 am

Name: Wind Walk Technique
    Range: Close(0-5m)
    Description: The wind walk technique allows the user to move at a faster pace, almost as if they were 'walking on air.' Yuu, combining this with the Akigan, can prove to be a problem as it is known as 'unmatched speed' with the two combined.

After learning the 'Cutting Whirlwind' Yuu made his way back over to the tree stump to look at the scrolls. "Eugh, these are way to hard for me at the moment." Yuu said as he glanced through the next few pages of the scrolls. "Maybe, I should create some more jutsus of my own. Yeah!" Yuu shouted with glee. He summoned forth a dust clone and began hand to hand combat to see what jutsu he could think about using to give himself the advantage. "All right clone, try to get me with everything you got. I don't want you to hold back." Yuu said to the dust clone across the field from from him. The dust clone then nodded at Yuu and took an offensive stance, becoming hostile to Yuu.

The dust clone then used chakra concentration and gained an advantage over hand to hand combat. Yuu managed to block most of the attacks but pain was taking affect on his arms and so Yuu was kicked back. This gave Yuu some time to think. "Chakra concentration is giving him the edge. Ah ha!" Yuu laughed to himself. "Using chakra concentration gave him a slight advantage, but if I infused chakra concentration with wind, then that can make an even stronger attack." Yuu infused wind with chakra concentration and began to fight his clone once more. Yuu made a dash towards the clone. "Woah, I didn't think I would be this much faster!" Yuu thought to himself.

With a blink of an eye Yuu had pummeled the clone into the ground which then poofed away. There was a wind aura around Yuu's hands and feet. "Well this is the next step." Yuu said aloud, "I need to name this jutsu then I guess. I guess I'll call it the 'Wind Walk Technique" Yuu then began to chuckle. "haha, next step...wind walk...well it seemed funny to me." Yuu then began to feel alone once again. "Dust clone jutsu!" A clone appeared. "Hey, it was funny.." Yuu said to the clone while returning to the tree stump. The clone just sighed and put his hands in his pockets while walking alongside Yuu, pulling out a cigarette and began lighting it up.
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Yuu Katsumi Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:55 am

Name: Wind Repulse
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Range: Close (0-5m)
    Description: This jutsu uses the wind affinity and causes the area around the user to push outwards which can deflect kunai and shuriken. It can also push away any close enemies from an assault.

Yuu was looking through the scrolls in which he brought with him. Yuu sighed, "there's nothing in here I can find that will help me to finish the day. Maybe I should create a jutsu. Yes, something that can prove useful in a tough situation." After a long and hard thought, Yuu thought about some sort of deflection ninjutsu. A move in which could deflect kunai and shuriken or a taijutsu attack which will push away his foe. I will need something like a shield." Yuu said to himself. A spider came down from the tree spinning on its web and appeared in front of Yuu. Yuu blew the spider away from his face. He then thought about what he had just done to that spider. "Wind repulse!" Yuu said with glee.

Yuu rushed over to the center of the training grounds and started creating the appropriate hand signs to start off his jutsu. After an hour Yuu finally mastered the hand signs for the jutsu. His next stage was using his body appropriately in order to execute the jutsu. He imagined that he should really push the air surrounding him. It made sense. He made a great leap into the air and spread his body in the air pushing outwards causing a strong force of air to push out in all directions. Rocks and leaves which were on the ground immediately pushed away into the air across the field with great force, knocking into the surrounding environment, creating dents in trees and walls.

"This feels amazing!" Yuu thought to himself as he looked at his hands and made his way down to the rest of his body. He then looked at the surrounding area and seen the damage he had done. "And it was a success!" Yuu became surprised that he was capable of even creating his own jutsu. He then threw himself on a tree branch and looked at the brushed look of the training grounds after he had been through with his training for the day. Yuu was proud of this achievement. Yuu pulled out another cigarette and placed it gently in his mouth, lit up, puffed to get a sense of satisfactory and grabbed his gear and started to walk home into the sunset.
    Mezuki
    Mezuki
    Konoha Jounin
    Konoha Jounin

Post by Mezuki Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:31 pm

approved
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Yuu Katsumi Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:13 pm

And that's why you're awesome Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:51 am