NarutoGaiden

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoGaiden

This is Naruo Rivals 2.0 the advanced version of Naruto Rivals.

Affiliate

~None at the Moment~

Latest topics

» Kiyomi Senshin vs. [Whoever Wants To Join]
Katsumi and the Akatsuki EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 pm by Kiyomi Senshin

» Traveling to Amakagakure
Katsumi and the Akatsuki EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:48 pm by Sadara Uchiha

» Kyosuke Kagami finish
Katsumi and the Akatsuki EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:39 pm by Asher Senju

» Katsu Uchiha (W.I.P)
Katsumi and the Akatsuki EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:15 pm by Leo

» Kusanagi clan
Katsumi and the Akatsuki EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:08 am by Asher Senju

» Kyo Kusanagi WIP
Katsumi and the Akatsuki EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:05 am by Asher Senju

» Mizukage's Office
Katsumi and the Akatsuki EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:21 am by Cornelio Uchiha

» Zaku And (Whoever Wants To Join)
Katsumi and the Akatsuki EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:39 am by Zaku Hitashi

» A boreing day...or not.
Katsumi and the Akatsuki EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:05 pm by Iori

4 posters

Katsumi and the Akatsuki

Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Village : Moonwalking towards a giraffe with my ass covered in jam...

Katsumi and the Akatsuki Empty Katsumi and the Akatsuki

Post by Yuu Katsumi Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:53 am

As Yuu walked along the forests of Konoha, with no food or water, nor money to his name, all he could think about was the screams of the young ninja as they seen their sensei die in front of their innocent eyes. His eyes widened and as they did, the Akigan was activated. He looked around and seen many leaves blowing in the wind slower than they should be.

He thought of his mother and her final words before she died. He had to become stronger than the other Katsumi. But was that the way? Yuu sighed heavily and looked up and the birds slowly flying away from the village. Yuu then deactivated the Akigan and looked directly ahead of him, where there was a hill.

He reached to the top of the hill point and looked down to the bottom. There he found ninja in great dark robes with odd designs. He approached them...
    Hunter
    Hunter
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Village : Unknown

Katsumi and the Akatsuki Empty Re: Katsumi and the Akatsuki

Post by Hunter Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:58 am

Hunter with the toad on his left shoulder could sense the ninja approach him. Hunter turned around and looked at him. Since he was supposed to recruit a member he was supposed to wear the akatsuki robes. Hunter looked at him and said" Eh, what's your business, ninja?" he said.

Knowing the man was a ninja for his toad could sense his chakra, and none ninjas chakra aren't supposed to be properly developed, but this man's chakra was developed properly. Hunter stared at him with his dead eyes. Looking at him, with a scary look, both him and temba stared at him. Hunter and Temba looked scary and mysterious at that time. They were prepared to kill the ninja once they ask too many questions.

The young uchiha was supposed to find a new recruit for the akatsuki and the breeze blew his hair as he looked at him.
    Ryohei
    Ryohei
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Village : Finland

Post by Ryohei Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:03 am

The older of the two Uchiha was standing beside Hunter. Talking about something. His senses started to tingle when the other ninja approached them. With a blink of an eye, Ryohei had his hand around his Kusanagi no Tsurugi. He was going to be cautious. And if the man made one suspicious move, he would be left without a head. He took a few steps forward, brushing pass Hunter. Welcome, young one. Could you tell me what are you doing here? He glanced at the other ninja and then at Hunter. Hunter, my brother. Don't be rude. We do not wish to scare him off, now do we? His face showed no emotion, as they were discussing an important matter. He was slightly amused because the shinobi showed up. He got his hopes up that they might get another member. He stopped right in front of Yuu.

He then broke his mask. Ryohei flashed him a toothy grin. He was letting himself free. They didn't need all the tension between themselves. He had nothing against Yuu, so he didn't have any reason to be a dick. He released his precious katana. He raised his right hand and planted it on the shoulder of the unknown shinobi. I'm Ryohei Uchiha. You might have heard of me.
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Yuu Katsumi Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:29 am

As Yuu approached the dark looking shinobi, he spoke" Eh, what's your business, ninja?" Yuu stopped. In a calm fashion he slowly looked up to this ninja and replied in a uncaring voice "What's it to you?

The other ninja brushed past the one who spoke first and spoke. "Welcome, young one. Could you tell me what are you doing here? He glanced at the other ninja and then at Hunter. Hunter, my brother. Don't be rude. We do not wish to scare him off, now do we"

"I just killed a Jounin sensei by looking at him, do you wish to have the same fate. Your sword will do little as I have one myself. Get out of my way." Yuu began to walk on with a cold look on his face.

As he walked he looked back and spoke once more. "What is with the toad anyway? It's freaky." He returned to them and held a serious look on his face while speaking up once more. "What is it that you want?
    Hunter
    Hunter
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Hunter Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:36 am

Hunter smirked as he heard the words of the cocky ninja. He wasn't bothered by the cockiness, but he was bothered by the fact that he insulted his toad. Hunter pushed his brother a bit out of the way of the ninja.

Hunter stared at him and said" Have a death wish, junior?" saying it looking at him with a terrible look. Temba, Hunter's toad then spoke" Hmm, what's with this weird human?..... He looks ugly" Temba and Hunter started to laugh a bit. Staring at the eyes of the man. Eyeing him and then looked to his brother and said" Brother, shall we kill this cocky shinobi?" Hunter then drew his kusanagi from the sheath on his back and put the sword up to the ninjas neck.

If his brother allowed it, both of them will strike this cocky ninjas neck, leaving him dead on the ground. This might give Hunter a human puppet, but he just wanted to kill him for insulting his toad. Temba was a good friend of Hunter and Hunter takes great insult when his toad is being insulted.
    Ryohei
    Ryohei
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Ryohei Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:46 am

Ryohei frowned deeply. He hadn't done anything to be treated the way Yuu did. When his brother made a move, he sent a roundhouse kick at the side of his face. Stay back, punk. I will deal with this. Ryohei then turned back to the ninja that had just a second ago appeared. He was insulting him, Ryohei Uchiha. The Seed of Judas. His gaze turned into an intense glare. You come here, and threaten me!? THE LEADER OF THE FUCKIN' AKATSUKI !? Do you wish to die?

Everyone would know what this meant. Ryohei was getting pissed, and his bloodlust was kicking in. He would kill the man if he didn't apologize, or do something about it. He wouldn't tolerate any mockery. He was the most dangerous man on earth at the moment. Yuu had no right to insult him. He drew his sword. The sword scraping the sheath. His sword was craving for blood. He gripped the hilt hard. His sword roared as he drew it from it's sheath. When he was unsheathed, he pointed the tip at Yuu's throat. Ryohei was now wearing one of his trademark maniacal grins.
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Yuu Katsumi Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:10 pm

Hunter stared at Yuu and said" Have a death wish, junior?" saying it looking at him with a terrible look. Temba, Hunter's toad then spoke" Hmm, what's with this weird human?..... He looks ugly" Temba and Hunter started to laugh a bit. Yuu replied with a smirk, "I am not the one with warts, and as for your toad..." The ninja eyed Yuu up and down.

He spoke, "Brother, shall we kill this cocky shinobi?" Hunter then drew his kusanagi from the sheath on his back and put the sword up to the ninjas neck but Yuu remained calm as if he thought he deserved this fate. A roundhouse kick was executed by this ninjas accomplice which left Yuu puzzled.

He shouted at Yuu, "You come here, and threaten me!? THE LEADER OF THE FUCKIN' AKATSUKI !? Do you wish to die?" He drew his sword and pointed it to Yuu's throat and gave a grin whic he would never forget. "The Akatsuki, eh? Could've warned me." Yuu began to panic in his mind, but he closed eyes and opened them with the acivation of the Akigan. "Kurai Akigan..." Yuu said patiently as he sent this ninja to a dark realm where all his senses except touch would be taken from him. Yuu joined him in this realm and began cutting parts of body slightly for a mild torture to begin with.

Last edited by Yuu Katsumi on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hunter
    Hunter
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Hunter Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:16 pm

Hunter was kicked back and left looking at the ground. He covered his mouth and nose with his right hand and when he took out his hand his nose was bleeding. Hunter then smirked and said to his brother" hehe, never was the kicking type, bro" he then stood up right hand circled his brother and the cocky ninja.

Hearing the words of the ninja he then chuckled and spoke" Oh, so if we were ordinary ninja, you would not fear us? Listen here boy, don't underestimate your opponent's unless you've killed as many people as I have" he said circling the ninja.

Hunter was a bit irrational for his brother just kicked him in the face and his toad Temba was insulted so he was ready to kill him. Wanting to turn him into a puppet. He looked at him and saw him as a puppet. His eyes were different and Hunter spoke" Ugh, a kekkei genkai?" Hunter then sighs and says" Ah, lets get over with this" rubbing his hands together he stopped behind the ninja.
    Ryohei
    Ryohei
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Ryohei Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:02 pm

As Ryohei was sent to the dark realm which he didn't recognize, his grin widened even more. He liked this guy. He didn't see or hear anything, but he bet he could touch. He felt a shallow cut on his body and he chuckled. I won't be this easy, you know. Feeling anothere cut enter his back, he took the opponents height into consideration. He whipped around and grabbed Yuu Katsumi's throat. Using the grab he had he raised the man into the air and slammed down into the ground. He didn't feel like playing around anymore.

The black surroundings disappeared from around him as he got his senses back. While the man was on the ground, he placed his sword on his throat. You move, you die. Now listen. We are the Akatsuki. I am the leader of it and this is my brother who is the vice-leader. I will give you two choices. You join us, or you live to tell the story that you met us. But seeing as you are a pathetic Missing-nin, you would be better off joining us. Now what do you say? He tightened his grip around his katana and plastered his grin back onto his face.
    Kenzurai Nara
    Kenzurai Nara
    S Rank Missing Ninja
    S Rank Missing Ninja

Post by Kenzurai Nara Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:07 am

Kenzurai was walking through the forest with his simple blue robe. Twitting birds were circling flying around him while he was walking seriously showing no annoyance. He just finished eating rice balls on a store few meters away. Now,he will be going to go at the Cloud Village for a vacation. Few moments passed he found three persons with black robes talking.He doesn't care about them that's why he just pass by calmly with full confidence to continue his walking.
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Yuu Katsumi Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:30 am

"Oh, so if we were ordinary ninja, you would not fear us? Listen here boy, don't underestimate your opponent's unless you've killed as many people as I have" he said circling Yuu. Yuu just grinned. "Everyone has had their fair share of killing, we are ninja, it's what we do..." Yuu said with no remorse.

As Yuu used his Kekkei Genkai, the words coming from the ninjas mouth began to fade away as Yuu and the stronger brother was taking into the dark realm. As Yuu was cutting and stabbing the ninja, he could him chuckling. As Yuu stabbed him in the back, he was then grabbed unexpectadly and slammed to the ground breaking the genjutsu.

The sword across Yuu's throat once again and the ninja began to speak once more. "You move, you die. Now listen. We are the Akatsuki. I am the leader of it and this is my brother who is the vice-leader. I will give you two choices. You join us, or you live to tell the story that you met us. But seeing as you are a pathetic Missing-nin, you would be better off joining us. Now what do you say?" The leader said, tightened his grip around his katana and plastered his grin back onto his face.

Yuus face fell and the Akigan deactivated as he spoke. "No-one had ever countered that Genjutsu. You are a worthy advisary indeed. I am honoured that you have giving me those two choices." Yuu cleared his throat and swallowed. He held his hands in a non-hostile fashion and moved the blade from his neck slowly to stand up.

Once he was on his two feet he spoke once again. "I will become Akatsuki. I have no home and then I meet two ninja that are willing to take me in to their hospitality. My deepest apologies for insulting you all, including your toad. My name is Yuu Katsumi and I am forever in your debt."

Yuu then awaited the reply and the robes and ring to become a full Akatsuki member. "I am seventeen years of age and you take me into the Akatsuki. Please tell me, what is it you see in me?" Yuu pleaded.

Another ninja in simple, blue robed had walked passed Yuu and his new accomplices when everything became silent. Yuu just stared and smirked then looked back to the two ninja.
    Hunter
    Hunter
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Hunter Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:41 am

Hunter heard the words of the ninja and smirked and saw another walk past him. The young uchiha grabbed the ninja by the arm and brought him up. He then made him sit down pushing him on the ground. Hunter then took a pencil from his pouch with his right hand then wrote on the ninjas neck.

Hunter then dropped the pencil on the ground and put his right hand closer to his mouth and said" Let's see if you'll speak after this, ninja" Hunter chuckled and his toad Temba spoke" Ah, good choice" hunter then added" I summon the toad of the mountains!" Hunter then bit his thumb, blood spilled. Hunter then brought his hand up and slammed it on the head of the ninja.

The toad was summoned somewhere in mid-air though just a few feet above the ninja. Hunter quickly grabbed Yuu and then used his amazing speed to dodge his own summoning. This was to scare the ninja and to show a portion of Hunter's mocking power.
    Ryohei
    Ryohei
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Ryohei Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:01 am

He heard the man spoke and then give up. He removed the sword from his neck and sheathed it with a click. He clapped his hands together and laughed heartily. His bloodlust already suppressed. He noticed another person in the area. He snapped his head towards the S-rank Missing-nin that had passed them. The corners of his mouth curved into a face-splitting grin once again. Kenzurai Nara, It's a honor to meet you. I have seen you in the Bingo Book. Quite famous, aren't we? So what are you doing in a place like this. A missing ninja just happens to be at the same place as the Akatsuki? I highly doubt it. Why don't you just tell us what are you doing here? Ryohei's voice was practically dripping of sarcasm.

He moved away from the group and towards the man that had just passed them. He let the matter with Yuu be. He could finish that later. But you didn't see a Nara everyday. Hunter, keep an eye on Yuu. He spoke with his voice dangerously low. He was trying to make a first impression on the Shadow Manipulator. It would be quite benefiting if he would join their little "group".
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Yuu Katsumi Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:46 am

The ninja drew on Yuus neck and then dropped the pencil on the ground and put his right hand closer to his mouth and said" Let's see if you'll speak after this, ninja" Hunter chuckled and his toad Temba spoke" Ah, good choice" hunter then added" I summon the toad of the mountains!" the ninja then bit his thumb, blood spilled. Hebrought his hand up and slammed it on the head of Yuu. "What the hell are you doing!?" Yuu shouted

The toad was summoned somewhere in mid-air though just a few feet above Yuu which then the other ninja quickly grabbed him and then used his amazing speed to dodge his own summoning. Yuu wiped the blood off his head. "Don't ever do that again" Yuu said as he smiled taking it as joke from the ninja.

The leader of the Akatsuki began to talk with the ninja that had walked past but Yuu showed no interest and remained with the ninja. "So what is your name? We went through the introductions but I I am a bit forgetful as I just went through something there...Is there somewhere where we should be headed?"

Last edited by Yuu Katsumi on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hunter
    Hunter
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Hunter Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:53 am

Hunter laughed a bit and said" Hunter" he said then heard the words of his brother then pushed the ninja back on the ground and sat on him. Hunter was kinda a joker right now and then said to his brother" All good here, Bro" he said smiling" he then looked down to his right to the face of Yuu.

The young uchiha then said" Hwaa, what's your name?... Did you mention it before?" he said making a sort of puzzled look then heard a growl behind him. Hunter looked back and saw his toad Gunta and said" Oh, sorry, I was just kidding this new recruit" smiling and scratching the back of his head.

The missing ninja then asked Gunta" Hey, you healed up?" Like Temba, Gunta was injured himself so Hunter kept him in his own realm for awhile and Gunta quickly replied in an angry tone" Of course I have, do not underestimate me" he said in a grumpy tone. Hunter nodded then looked back to Yuu. The young uchiha then says" Ugh, I think I'll go find a new member besides this jackass" he then stands up from Yuu and grabs his left wrist and then uses Flying Thunder God to go to Kirigakure to find a new member.
    Kenzurai Nara
    Kenzurai Nara
    S Rank Missing Ninja
    S Rank Missing Ninja

Post by Kenzurai Nara Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:33 am

Kenzurai was just passing until a common voice disturbs his walking."Kenzurai Nara, It's a honor to meet you. I have seen you in the Bingo Book. Quite famous, aren't we? So what are you doing in a place like this. A missing ninja just happens to be at the same place as the Akatsuki? I highly doubt it. Why don't you just tell us what are you doing here?. He paused for a while and slowly glanced at the person who called him. His serious and manly voice said"Uchiha Ryohei .. The person I can consider the most powerful man in the clan ..". He faced back and said"I'm on my way to Kumogakure for vacation ..". He then faced the Uchiha and asked"You ? what is this meeting all about ?".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:38 pm