NarutoGaiden

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoGaiden

This is Naruo Rivals 2.0 the advanced version of Naruto Rivals.

Affiliate

~None at the Moment~

Latest topics

» Kiyomi Senshin vs. [Whoever Wants To Join]
Yuu Katsumi EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 pm by Kiyomi Senshin

» Traveling to Amakagakure
Yuu Katsumi EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:48 pm by Sadara Uchiha

» Kyosuke Kagami finish
Yuu Katsumi EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:39 pm by Asher Senju

» Katsu Uchiha (W.I.P)
Yuu Katsumi EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:15 pm by Leo

» Kusanagi clan
Yuu Katsumi EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:08 am by Asher Senju

» Kyo Kusanagi WIP
Yuu Katsumi EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:05 am by Asher Senju

» Mizukage's Office
Yuu Katsumi EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:21 am by Cornelio Uchiha

» Zaku And (Whoever Wants To Join)
Yuu Katsumi EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:39 am by Zaku Hitashi

» A boreing day...or not.
Yuu Katsumi EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:05 pm by Iori

3 posters

Yuu Katsumi

Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Village : Moonwalking towards a giraffe with my ass covered in jam...

Yuu Katsumi Empty Yuu Katsumi

Post by Yuu Katsumi Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:14 pm

Name: Yuu Katsumi

Appearance: He was mainly known for the fiery clan symbol of 'Death' on his clothing (chest area). His green eyes and longish white hair with a spiky yet wavy detail makes him attractive to the females and he does take his chances with a few that he prefers. He likes to wear a lot of leathery features as clothing for a light protection and a long red scarf for warmth as he had always been known for his fashion sense. Mainly never seen without his trusty katana on his back. He stands around 6ft, 1 and has a fair build for fast maneuvers making him a worthy advisory.

Personality: Yuu is known for his sharp senses of hearing, sight and smell. His quick thinking and sharp intellect proves highly useful when it comes to great tactics during battle. Is usually laid back on the braches of Konoha's trees or in a nearby forest. Although he is mellow, he can be frustrated if pushed too far. He believes his tattoo to represent how he will never burn out, is always a lively flame, and a threat if to be toyed with. He never looks down on people and always believes there is light in every dark situation. He has always wondered what it would be like to be in ANBU and is a dream of his. He always puts others before himself no matter what the cause. Being the only child of his family he has been alone when he needed someone the most which is why he has always believed in team work for his future. Someone to look out for and someone to look out for him. Is a fan of pets such as birds, canines and many other of man's friends. His biggest fears were being put behind bars or the Akatsuki themselves, but that doesn't mean he will back down, especially if it's for the ones he cares for.

Village: Konoha

Skill Specialty: Ninjutsu (Main) Genjutsu (Sub specialty)

Elemental Affinity: Fuuton (Wind), Water

Special Characteristics: Kekkei Genkai/Doujutsu (Akigan)

Nindo: "Do not fear death...Welcome it."

Equipment: Yuu's Katana

Jutsu:

Name: Escape Jutsu
    Type: Ninjutsu
    Element:
    Range:
    Description: This jutsu allows the ninja to free themselves from whatever they were tied with. It should be the first of any jutsu that a shinobi should learn and proves quite useful in hard times to come. It can easily fool the enemy and leaving them in awe as they cannot explain how they have lost their target.

Name: Substitution Jutsu
    Element:
    Range:
    Description: This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant, a log, an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack. Explosive tags and smokescreens can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise.

Name: Transformation Jutsu
    Element:
    Range:
    Description: This jutsu lets the user transform their body into other people, or even anything in the environment. The idea is to trick enemies into thinking they are allies with you, although many shinobi can see through the disguise. This jutsu can reach rank B and can fool chuunin ninja and lower.

Name: Jutsu Release
    Element:
    Range:
    Description: If caught under the likes of genjutsu, this jutsu can release the spell that the host is under, depending on how strong the genjutsu is of course. This ranked jutsu release should be able to release rank C or lower in this case. Can be upgraded as the ranks go by, but a maximum of rank B.

Name: Wind Release: Great Breakthrough
    Element: Wind
    Range: Mid(5-10m)
    Description: The user blows out a powerful blast of wind, which can easily level a large area. This is Yuu's proudest technique with the wind element and will improve it as ranks and time goes by. It can reach to an A ranked ninjutsu level and can prove a great problem when stood in its way.

Name: Cutting Whirlwind
    Element:Wind
    Description: The shinobi uses a fan or the correct elemental affinity to blow a concussive wind that is imbued with their Chakra. When the opponent is caught in the wind, a tornado will raise them into the air and hold them with the Chakra. The wind will then begin to cut the target like a sickle.

Name: Dust wind
    Description: This is a Ninjutsu that utilizes the wind element. Using a fan or with the correct elemental affinity, the user can blow a strong current which will cover the surrounding area in dust. This dust will serve to loosen the footing for any opponent who walks nearby.

Name: Needles of the wind
    Range: Far (10+)
    Description: The ninja gathers air with his hands and mixes it with chakra, by doing this he transforms them into sharp and deadly needles. The needles are almost invisible so it is hard for the enemies to see them. Because the needles are made of air they cannot be blocked or deflected. The only way to ensure safety is to dodge them.

Name: Wind Clone Jutsu
    Range: Far(10+m)
    Description: Yuu can summon forth clones of himself (maximum of 8-10) using the appropriate handsigns. The dust particles through the air and earth can help with this case as if they are destroyed they can send a gust of wind. Enemies cannot sense their presence if he puts very little chakra into them making them unnoticable by senses and prove great use on sneaking up on enemies.

Name: Lion's Song
    Type: Kenjutsu
    Description: This is a kenjustsu move, the user swings their weapon regardless what it is, and the weapon will give out a loud screech. The force of the blade will travel on without the actual blade, fifteen feet, cutting everything in it's way. If mastered, people can use this to cut tendon muscles in the body, destroying the body, regardless of where their position is.

Name: Wind Shield
    Range: Close (0-5m)
    Description: With appropriate hand signs, Yuu can make a shield of wind all around his body in a sphere. Kunai and such can be deflected but this jutsu does not last longer than approximately five minutes. This proves most useful to Yuu as it can also blow away clouds of smoke surrounding him.

Name: Dance of the Crescent Moon
    Type: Ninjutsu/Kenjutsu
    Element:
    Range: Close (0-5m)
    Description: This is Yuu's newest Ninjutsu/Kenjutsu abitlity. He spent many months in the Forest of Konaha and finally came in to perfection. It is a sword technique which creates two clones that attack simultaneously to confuse the opponent. This can prove very useful and suits Yuu for his abilities.

Name: Body flicker technique
    Element:
    Range: Far(10+m)
    Description: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination.

Name: Spiraling Wind Ball
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small ball shape whirlwind. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This jutsu seems to be very fast and very powerful seeing as it is capable of smashing through thick rock.

Clan: Katsumi https://narutorivals2.rpg-board.net/clan-creation-f9/the-katsumi-clan-t53.htm

History: (Genin) Growing up on the outskirts of Konoha, Yuu was raised in a caring family. The Katsumi family was renowned for their Genjutsu use and were experts in the lightning element. At the age of 13, his father, Katsumi, Akeno, discovered that Yuu was the first in the family history to contain the wind element. At a shock such as this, his father had to take far different teaching methods, as he was a lightning user, and could not pass down the teachings. Instead, he told Daisuke that he must create his own ninjutsu with the wind element.

Knowing that this would not be an easy task, his father did help him as best he could and success came within a year. This was the beginning of a new dawn for the Katsumi family and now, four years later, he has created and mastered his own wind element ninjutsu with many different maneuvers that can surpass most ninjutsu users. To find out that he was ready, when he became seventeen, Yuu was challenged by his father in the ninjutsu arts to see if he was worthy to continue his path of being a ninja.

With a close fight, the wind element does overule the lightning element making it a victory for the young prodigy of the Katsumi clan. A few months later, his mother past away, he got a tattoo on his left arm which resembles his mothers’ element affinity, fire, and will never forget what she said the night before her death. He continues his life as a ninja and hopes to meet many friends on his path to his destiny and always training with his Genjutsu and Ninjutsu.

(Chuunin) The Katsumi originated from Konahagakure. From generation to generation the Katsumi move to hide their whereabouts. Before Yuu had became Chuunin, he was already training his kunai and shurikin throwing skills along with his Taijutsu. He was always keen on becoming a ninja and looked up to his clan hoping to one day meet their expectations.

He also developed is clan's Doujutsu 'The Akigan', which is a very dangerous genjutsu to come across and one must first learn self-control before they develop it. Yuu has grown to use the Akigan while he was an academy student nut only fully mastered it before the Chuunin exams. He was a much disciplined child and always willing to learn more powerful moves and develop the Akigan. It was his dream to become the best of his clan.

After passing the Chuunin exams, Yuu was already on his way to becoming a successful shinobi. The rank of Chuunin gave Yuu hope and thus he developed even more into the Akigans power. The Sugoi Akigan was very dangerous, as he used it on his enemies they were too beat up to continue fighting him. Many Jounin had seen this and had seen that Yuu was very talented in the battlefield with his smarts. After two years, he was made Jounin at seventeen.

(Jounin)The Katsumi clan has never had a member turn their back on one another. The rule stands that if one of the Katsumi does this they would be banished and never to return. Before the death of Yuu's mother, she told him to become stronger, stronger than any of the others. By saying this, Yuu wanted to progress on his own accord and did not get along with the other Katsumi, turning his back on them by developing the final stage of the Akigan, the Kurai Akigan, he killed a Jounin sensei. He had only one choice left, to be banished, but to become stronger.

RP sample: Relaxing on the tree branches as usual, looking at the clear blue skies, clouds drifting away as the sun was going down, Yuu’s father, Akeno, had called for him. The Katsumi family have been renowned for their Genjutsu but the Katsumi themselves wished to expand their abilities with ninjutsu also. Arriving to his fathers wish his father gave him a piece of paper.

"What is this father?" Yuu asked.

"Our family has been divided with the fire and lightning elements Yuu and is now time for us to find out which of the two you possess." He replied. "If the paper burns, you will be in favour of the fire element. Which is your mothers side. If it shrivels and crinkles the paper, you will be renown to the lightning element, just like your father. Just focus some of your chakra into the paper and we will see which will be yours."

"I see!" the young Yuu said in awe. He held the paper tightly, focused chakra into his hands and awaited the outcome. The outcome was very unusual. The paper was cut into two.

"What does this mean father? It neither burned nor shrivelled!"

In shock and awe his father was astonished by this. "Son, you possess the wind element! This not a very common affinity for many people, my son, you shall be known as a prodigy!"

"How is this so father? Is this 'wind' element strong atall?" Yuu said in complete confusion.

"Ahh my boy! I do not know the answer to your first question but I can answer the second. Wind is strong against the lightning affinity whereas it is weak against fire. Your wind can increase water elements strength and flames making it a powerful combo in team work! And what have I taught you about team work?" He asked his son in a way that he should know.

"Team work is the key to many victories!" Yuu said with an uplifted spirit.

"Here, take this!" His father said handing him a katana. "Thats a chakra bladed katana, a fine weapon indeed, it is a gift from me and your mother for your future in ninjutsu. You concentrate chakra into it, which I will teach you, and you can use your wind affinity also to make a sharper edge!"

"Wow..Thank you father" Yuu said in his deepest gratitude.

"There is a small problem though my son..." Neither I nor your mother can teach you the legacy of our ancestors’ ninjutsu, no-one can. You must create and master them on your own; I can only point you in the direction." Akeno said with slight disappointment.

"I won't let you down pops!" Yuu said with such high spirit of being known as the young legend of wind affinity in his family.

As the years went by, Yuu and Akeno worked hard together. Learning old family ninjutsu and creating and mastering ninjutsu for the wind element. A strong bond was formed on that faithful day of learning that the young shinobi Yuu possess the rare wind affinity. His mother proud of course that he would be in the family history for years to come. A legacy was created there and then. His father always referred to him as 'The Young Prodigy' as he was succeeding in ninjutsu arts for the wind affinity.

As four years past, Daisuke had mastered all the family ninjutsus and even his own wind ninjutsus to perfection. His father was pleased but had rather terrible news.

"Your mother is sick Yuu, and i don't know if she will survive" Akeno said to his son softly.

Yuu was too mortified and distraught to even speak a word. He visited his mother, seeing her one last time. She spoke to him...

"Yuu, don't let the flame burn out, you are the young prodigy, carry the flame..." she said as she slowly slipped away from his arms.

Yuu left his home and returned to his father with a tattoo on his left forearm of a fiery flame.

"Don't let the flame burn out, carry the flame! And I shall father!" he swore...

Last edited by Yuu Katsumi on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:33 am; edited 3 times in total
    Mezuki
    Mezuki
    Konoha Jounin
    Konoha Jounin

Yuu Katsumi Empty Re: Yuu Katsumi

Post by Mezuki Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:56 pm

i approve of your clan as i have seen it in pm but be sure to add your clan jutsu to your app and lengthen your history if you want a rank above genin
    Iori
    Iori
    Team Taka Leader
    Team Taka Leader

Village : Behind you naked eating a pie

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Iori Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:58 pm

Right now this app is a Genin app.
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Village : Moonwalking towards a giraffe with my ass covered in jam...

Post by Yuu Katsumi Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:09 pm

Grr Genin...

Is it okay If I post my clan here then? Cause it ain't going in the clan creation...
    Iori
    Iori
    Team Taka Leader
    Team Taka Leader

Village : Behind you naked eating a pie

Ninja Profile
    Characters:

Post by Iori Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:17 pm

PM me the clan and i will post it in thier for you.
    Mezuki
    Mezuki
    Konoha Jounin
    Konoha Jounin

Post by Mezuki Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:09 am

approved

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:46 pm