NarutoGaiden

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoGaiden

This is Naruo Rivals 2.0 the advanced version of Naruto Rivals.

Affiliate

~None at the Moment~

Latest topics

» Kiyomi Senshin vs. [Whoever Wants To Join]
Meeting with Akatsuki EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 pm by Kiyomi Senshin

» Traveling to Amakagakure
Meeting with Akatsuki EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:48 pm by Sadara Uchiha

» Kyosuke Kagami finish
Meeting with Akatsuki EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:39 pm by Asher Senju

» Katsu Uchiha (W.I.P)
Meeting with Akatsuki EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:15 pm by Leo

» Kusanagi clan
Meeting with Akatsuki EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:08 am by Asher Senju

» Kyo Kusanagi WIP
Meeting with Akatsuki EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:05 am by Asher Senju

» Mizukage's Office
Meeting with Akatsuki EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:21 am by Cornelio Uchiha

» Zaku And (Whoever Wants To Join)
Meeting with Akatsuki EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:39 am by Zaku Hitashi

» A boreing day...or not.
Meeting with Akatsuki EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:05 pm by Iori

3 posters

Meeting with Akatsuki

Asher Senju
    Asher Senju
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Meeting with Akatsuki Empty Meeting with Akatsuki

Post by Asher Senju Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:24 pm

the thick fog covers the Island bones and skulls of animals lie all over the beach, from the Fog a shadow is seen walking to a camp fire with his blade in one hand and a giant animal in the other blood was being drag from the dead animal as blood drip from the tip of the blade. Asher set the dead animal on the floor and slash it to pieces Asher then started to cook the animal meat and sat down and took a bite from the meat Asher knew he was being watch. Asher keep on eating while his hand his on his sword whitch is hidden in his robe to make it look like his guard is down.
    Hunter
    Hunter
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Village : Unknown

Meeting with Akatsuki Empty Re: Meeting with Akatsuki

Post by Hunter Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:26 pm

Appears
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Village : Moonwalking towards a giraffe with my ass covered in jam...

Post by Yuu Katsumi Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:37 pm

As Yuu and Hunter arrived, Yuu had questions for Hunter on their short work. "You do realize, that you and I shouldn't be able to work together. It's bad enough you and your brother are Uchiha but your attitude is unlike your brothers. At least he has respect for others.."

Yuu suddenly stopped and held Hunter back from walking also. "Who is that?" Yuu said to Hunter, nodding his head into the direction of a shadowy figure.
    Asher Senju
    Asher Senju
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Asher Senju Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Asher keep on eating nowing he was still being watch Asher smiled a bit and rais his infront of the fire and grew wood out of his hand to keep the fire lit Asher the fog was getting thicker as time goes by Asher then use Wood clone jutsu and had his clone go the long way around to watch the visitors. Asher could feal two of them with Seismic Sense and with his Superhuman eye sight he was able to see better in the fog Asher keep on waiting for one of them to make the first move as Asher clone hid in the fog out of there sights.
    Hunter
    Hunter
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Hunter Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Hunter growls as he could see as long as Yuu was gonna be here, he'd be a bitch. Hunter then answers one question" Eh, some ninja" he says then seeing the wood clone. The young uchiha walked closer to the wood clone then said" Hey, wanna die, mudda fucka?" he said then taking the sword on his back quickly and cutting the head of the wood clone in an instant.

The clone disappeared with a puff of smoke and Hunter moved forward to the original then yawned and said" Hey, someone here?" knowing full well that someone was. Hunter then walks directly, but didn't need to see for his toad could sense where the ninja was.

The young uchiha left Yuu behind and continued through the fog and saw a fire lit and sighs. Hunter then stretches his arms a bit and says" Yo, wanna fight me or that guy behind me to join akatsuki?" he said sighing a bit then spoke again" but if you do not want to join at all.... Well... I will just kill you" he said heartlessly.
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Yuu Katsumi Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:21 pm

As Hunter replied, he immediately cut the head of a figure that turned out to be a clone. Yuu remained calm and thought to himself, "What next?" The clone disappeared with a puff of smoke and Hunter moved forward to the original then yawned and said" Hey, someone here?" knowing full well that someone was.

The young uchiha left Yuu behind and continued through the fog. Hunter then provoked a fight. Yuu then caused a gust of wind to move the fog. All the ninja had a clear view of each other. Seeing the ninja use wood to keep the fire lit, Yuu realized he was from the Senju clan.

"Interesting..." Yuu thought as he readied himself.
    Asher Senju
    Asher Senju
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Asher Senju Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:35 pm

Asher stood up grab a bucket of water and put the fire out Asher then turn around looking at the two ninjas and said "join the akatsuki? shure." Asher said keeping a calm face holding his sword.
    "so is what do i have to do to be in the akatsuki?" asher said, Asher keep on watching to make shure the two dont make a move on Asher. Asher knew one of them was a uchiha but the other look pretty weak compair to the uchiha the other ninja was a fish out water and in to the tiger den.
    Hunter
    Hunter
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Hunter Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:41 pm

Hunter smirked and said" FIght the guy here." he said to the senju. Hunter then sighs and then bites his right thumb and then blood spilled from it. Hunter then crouched with amazing speed and slammed it on the ground and a puff of smoke appeared. Hunter summoned his toad Gunta once more.

The young uchiha then said" I will stop the fight between you two once the loser is about to die, but anyone who resists will be crushed by me.... You guys think you should be messing with me?" he said in a mad tone.

Hunter then climbs his big toad Gunta and sits on the top. Hunter puts his sword back into its sheath slowly and put the hilt on his right shoulder and the end of the sheath was planted on the skin of the toad. The young ninja was watching this battle closely then he said" Begin" in a calm voice with sort of a weird stare.
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Yuu Katsumi Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:47 pm

After Hunter's big speech Yuu could only think to himself, "God, is this guy for real." Yuu turned to the Senju clan member and spoke. "My name is Yuu Katsumi and I will be your opponent."

Yuu remained still and crossed his arms so that his hands would go into opposite sleeves. "I will let you take the first move." Yuu said smiling. He awaited the first move.
    Asher Senju
    Asher Senju
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Asher Senju Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:53 pm

Asher smiled and drew his Shuusui a long dark blade, Asher then lift his blade over his head and swong his sword as a small black cresent moon flew at Yuu with great speed Asher then keep on swinging his blade 3 more time's creating three move black cresent moon flew at Yuu Asher then had his blade up waiting for Yuu next turn as Asher said: the name's Asher Senju".
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Yuu Katsumi Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:18 pm

The sun shone bright in the sky. The birds flew by and Hunter was on top of his summoning toad Gunta, observing them on the battlefield. The fog was on the outskirts of the field and Yuu's opponent smiled before he made his move.

Asher used his sword and swung four times at Yuu. Black crescent moons were heading Yuus way. The first slice hit Yuu but he appeared behind Asher with his katana withdrawn. It was a substitution jutsu. "Lion's song!" Yuu shouted. The sword gave out a loud screech and the force of the blade would surely cause damage, especially at such close range.
    Asher Senju
    Asher Senju
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Asher Senju Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Asher use body replacement jutsu as the blade hit Asher ear's started to bleeb a bit The sound from the blade was not that powerfull it only made asher head hirt abit Asher then raise his blade up and said "kuro juujika" as a Giant cross showed up on the island with darkness leaking out of cross and in to the blade the cross was as big as Gunta was Asher then raise his hand up once more and swong his blade this time a small black cresent moon flew out but this time the cresent moon was stronger and faster then the last one attack.

Last edited by Asher Senju on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Yuu Katsumi Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:15 pm

As the replacement jutsu took place, Yuu didn't expect any less. A giant cross, the size of Gunta, appeared before Yuu as Asher had spoke words from afar. He swung his blade once more at Yuu but this time the crescent moon was stonger and faster than before.

Yuu had no other choice but to activate his Akigan, which makes everything slower in his perspective. He dodged the attack by jumping high into the air and landing as it passed. He looked up and seen where Asher was was. "Dust wind jutsu..." Yuu said swinging his sword across the ground creating a sort of dust cloud around Asher and himself.

He jumped out of the dust cloud and was above Asher. "Needles in the wind." Yuu said as he formed chakra and wind in opposite hands and combined them together followed by pushing the air before him towards the dusty area. One hundred needles, six inched long and 0.2 cm thick were spread into the cloud of dust particles to cut through anything in it's way.

Yuu had landed outside the area and awaited to see the outcome of Asher. He glanced at Hunter and looked back, folding his arms into opposite sleeves again.
    Asher Senju
    Asher Senju
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Asher Senju Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:33 pm

Asher look up as the Yuu was in the air performing Dust wind jutsu and Needles in the wind Asher closed his eyes and waited for the dust to cover him as Dust showed up around Asher he then said "underground projection fish" as Asher then Travel underground to avoid the jutsu's making it look like it hit, Asher then traveled to where Yuu was. and then use Wood release binding nest, a tree was summon around Yuu to bind him in place Asher stayed underground to make shure Yuu capture my the jutsu.
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Yuu Katsumi Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:21 pm

As the dust particles cleared, Asher was nowhere to be found. "Hmm.." Yuu thought. A tree summoned before Yuu, and he seen this happening before his Akigan eyes. "Oh.." Yuu said surprisingly. He summoned a clone to take his place and dashed out into the middle of the area that was used for the dust wind jutsu.

"He's underground, eh? No worries, it will be just like playing whack a mole." Yuu sniggered. He focused his hearing to the ground below, picking up movements as they went along. "C'mon you coward." Yuu said under his breath. The sun began to set in the sky, turning into a fiery red colour and the birds were no longer churping. All that could be heard was a gust of wind.
    Asher Senju
    Asher Senju
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Asher Senju Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:23 am

Asher started to move in the earth with out moving the ground or making noise in the ground Asher new he be on his guard and is trying to find out where he was. Asher was able to slip under him with out him hearing or fealing anything as Asher then started to slowly raise from the ground from behind Yuu with out moving the ground Asher drew his blade and use a larg Getsuga Tenshō whitch was incress by kuro juujika the speed and power inress.
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Yuu Katsumi Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:37 am

As no sound was felt or heard, Yuu kept on his toes. The clone was caught by the tree from his last location. "He went underground from an area around here. If I follow him I could have the advantage." Yuu thought. As Yuu began to move he had a feeling that he was on the surface too long, Asher could strike at any moment. Yuu summoned another clone discretely.

Yuu turned around to find Asher with his blade withdrawn and ready to strike. Asher used a large large 'Getsuga Tenshō'. With Yuu staring at another attack he smiled once more. His clone appeared behind Asher and roundhouse kicked Asher to a distance. As Asher was in the air travelling across the field Yuu body flickered above Asher and slammed down a kick across his face and crash landed into the ground.

Yuu looked at Asher and examined him, "His sword is his power. I can use this against him." Yuu thought to himself.
    Asher Senju
    Asher Senju
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Asher Senju Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:03 pm

Asher got up from the fall Asher look at yuu and said "this sword is made from dark chakra I have been draining your own chakra every time i got close to you I can ether absorb, manipulate, and release chakra from you as long as i been fighting i been ragaining yout chakra for my own sooner or later you will run out of chakra" asher said as he keep on perform a small Getsuga Tenshō while yuu was in the air.
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Yuu Katsumi Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:02 pm

As Yuu landed he did feel himself weakening. "Very well played Asher Senju. But I did think this through from the very beginning. A ninja should feel his chakra draining as I have. and you should have been inflicting pain and not just waiting until I was as useless as a mere turtle on it's back. Now, this battle ends."

Yuu body flickered in front of Asher, held his sword while Asher was also, and opened his eyes. "Sugoi Akigan..." Yuu said with ease.

The surroundings appeared darker than before and Yuu was standing fifteen feet from Asher holding Ashers weapon instead of Asher himself. The blade broke into one thousand pieces and swarmed around like insects in the air. Yuu then sent the scattered blade parts slying around Asher.

"Since I am the beholder, your chakra shall be drained. If otherwise, then I am sure this will deal with you. Travelling underground will do nothing, as you said yourself, this is strong and fast..." Yuu said with a grin. The blades surrounded Asher and made unreadable attack methods before striking Asher.
    Asher Senju
    Asher Senju
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Asher Senju Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:17 pm

Asher smiled as he heard his own sword started talking "so i found my self a new puppet Sence asher is a Senju i could never controle him but you, your will well be Mine" Asher keep on look as he saw the the kuro juujika then vanish.

Asher knew the sword and knew the sword is screwing with yuu mind
    "oh i forgot to tell you only i can controle my own sword that sword took over the blacksmith who created it but my clan is the only who the sword can't control so right now your just swinging a normal sword" asher said as he smiled.
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Yuu Katsumi Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:01 am

Words were muttered between Asher and another voice but Yuu remained silent and calm. Asher began to rant on how his clan were the only ones who can control it's powers, to Yuu, it was just another sword.

Yuu laughed and spoke, "Ha, regardless of it's powers, the scattered, razor sharp blades, are the only thing that matters in this situation. There is nowhere to run or hide now. The chakra draining was just a bonus...he who smiles first, smiles last." Yuu smiled once more.

The thousand blade pieces were still surrounding Asher, swarming wildly around him. Yuu then held out his hand and spread his finger tips. The blade pieces went wild and began striking Asher, shredding his skin ever so slowly.
    Asher Senju
    Asher Senju
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Asher Senju Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:04 am

OOC:your godmoding when you saw The blade pieces went wild and began striking Asher, shredding his skin ever so slowly
    Hunter
    Hunter
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Hunter Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:06 am

Hunter saw Asher couldn't escape this one and then yells" Stop the fight, you losers" he said in a loud tone with a calm look. He then makes a ram seal and disappears from the toad. His toad Gunta then says" Eh, you two need to socialize a bit, you know?" the young uchiha then disappears out of there sight appearing in front of Yuu he then elbows Yuu in the back. While he did that using Lightning Armor, Gunta then walked toward Asher then punched the ground, the ground shook cause of that, Asher was brought up high in the air, as Asher went up high in the air, Gunta quickly grabbed Asher with his hand.
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Yuu Katsumi Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:15 am

OOC: I meant your were cut slowly as in cut over time not all at once (one piece of the sword at a time)
    Asher Senju
    Asher Senju
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Asher Senju Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:09 pm

Asher stood up in Gunta hand Asher raise his hand to his sword on the ground and use wood locking wall to grab his sword as his hand then turn in too wood and travel to his sword Asher then place his sword back in his sheath Asher turn to Hunter and said "so am i in or not?" Asher said wondering if he will be in the Akatsuki "Have you ever heard of a sword called Hushino Yasha? Im looking for that sword".

"that is a rare and powerful sword... Legend say who ever oowns that sword can blow out the suns flames... But its only a legend im not shure if its a real sword or not." Asher said as he look up at the sun.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:01 pm