NarutoGaiden

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoGaiden

This is Naruo Rivals 2.0 the advanced version of Naruto Rivals.

Affiliate

~None at the Moment~

Latest topics

» Kiyomi Senshin vs. [Whoever Wants To Join]
Meeting with Akatsuki - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 pm by Kiyomi Senshin

» Traveling to Amakagakure
Meeting with Akatsuki - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:48 pm by Sadara Uchiha

» Kyosuke Kagami finish
Meeting with Akatsuki - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:39 pm by Asher Senju

» Katsu Uchiha (W.I.P)
Meeting with Akatsuki - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:15 pm by Leo

» Kusanagi clan
Meeting with Akatsuki - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:08 am by Asher Senju

» Kyo Kusanagi WIP
Meeting with Akatsuki - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:05 am by Asher Senju

» Mizukage's Office
Meeting with Akatsuki - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:21 am by Cornelio Uchiha

» Zaku And (Whoever Wants To Join)
Meeting with Akatsuki - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:39 am by Zaku Hitashi

» A boreing day...or not.
Meeting with Akatsuki - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:05 pm by Iori

3 posters

Meeting with Akatsuki

Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Village : Moonwalking towards a giraffe with my ass covered in jam...

Meeting with Akatsuki - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting with Akatsuki

Post by Yuu Katsumi Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:34 pm

"A swords that can extinguish out the suns flames?" Yuu said rhetorically. "I think we have got a guy with a wild imagination Hunter." Yuu said laughing ever so slightly look towards the sun and then to Hunter.

He allowed the sword to be taken back to Asher. He smiled widely and answered his question. "It is not for my place to say, what do you think Hunter? Will your brother except this Senju of all the others?" Yuu turned to Hunter waiting for his approval.

"In my thought, you need to let go of weapons and focus on your mind. Any battle can be one if you think it through. Mere malitia can stab a Jounin ninja in the back if he is not on his toes or aware of the situation. I would very much like to see you in battle without a weapon, but jutsus and your mind alone." Yuu ranted. He folded his arms into each sleeves once more and began to walk away with Hunter.
    Hunter
    Hunter
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Village : Unknown

Post by Hunter Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:51 pm

Hunter smirked and looked at asher and spoke" Well, you're in, I guess" he said then walked closer to Yuu and said" Eh, I agree on that weapon thing, but all and all" he then punched Yuu in his left cheek. As Yuu was on the ground he then said crouching down next to him" Don't even think what my brother might do, you don't know him at all, only he can know what he does, not me" he then held out his hand and grabbed Yuu's hand and brought him up. The young uchiha then wrote on Asher's neck and said" Your in" he then sat on the ground.
    Asher Senju
    Asher Senju
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Post by Asher Senju Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:37 pm

Asher sat on the ground still looking up smiling at the sun as a wind started to pick up and open his coat showing two blades, one was Shuusui and the other was a Unknown blade the unknown blade that belong to Asher father. Asher never drew the unknown blade or used it in combat at all Asher then carted to think of where the Hushino Yasha was as he turn his head to Hunter and said "im going to use the Hushino Yasha to extinguish out the suns flames and bring darkness to this world the plants will die and animals will die the end of the world will come".

Asher then closed his eyes and place his hand on his face and started to laught "Every will die and we will survive the Akatsuki Wahahahahahahahahaha"
    Yuu Katsumi
    Yuu Katsumi
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Village : Moonwalking towards a giraffe with my ass covered in jam...

Post by Yuu Katsumi Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:42 pm

After getting up from the hit Yuu rolled his eyes at Hunter. Asher ranted on about how this sword will bring darkness to the world and the Akatsuki will be the only survivors.

"All right, even if we do black out the sun what would the point be in the Akatsuki after everything is in utter despair. Anyways, we should be resting in the hideout and await Hunters brother. I'm curious as to what our missions would be." Yuu said. Yuu then turned towards Hunter and spoke once more. "Lead the way..."
    Hunter
    Hunter
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Village : Unknown

Post by Hunter Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:45 pm

Hunter shrugs his shoulders and sighs and says" Unfortunately, my brother is recruiting a new member, and I doubt he'd want us joining in, I will await his arrival" he said.

The young uchiha then sat down on the ground and sighs and speaks" Damn, the sun is still up" he then punches his hands together and folds his arms. He looked up at the sky and closed his eyes. He was not glad about the new recruits, but this was all they could get.

The young man then closed his eyes entirely, but he was sensing there chakra carefully from the seal he put on them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:13 pm